[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

"
raggapaul wrote:
Oh sorry, I mean passive nodes, passives, skillpoints, whatever you want to call them :)

To the top right of RT there is a reduced mana / life cluster with the noteable passive Tireless. You can just invest four points here.

i have few more questions, can i add you on steam or msg you in game?
Just post them in this forum, so others will be able to see them, too. Iam not sure if I will be able to play tonight. Its GoT Monday :D But I will be able to check the forum at work.
"
raggapaul wrote:
Just post them in this forum, so others will be able to see them, too. Iam not sure if I will be able to play tonight. Its GoT Monday :D But I will be able to check the forum at work.

"4L: CwDT Lv5 - Blood Rage Lv 10 - Flame Golem Lv 7 - Tempest Shield Lv 10"
Lv means level of the gem?
where are these mana nodes in the skill tree? are they closer to the middle in the top right?
how much mana do you have after toggling the curses and auras?
and can i show you my gear somehow and you could tell me what to change/improve?
i also have 75% resistance without my shitty gloves, is there a specific glove i should get? maybe to help with the mana issue?
Last edited by satlannumberone on Aug 14, 2017, 6:31:16 AM
Thanks for the build, having a lot of fun with it.

Any specific reason why you skipped adding molten shell to CWDT instead of fire golem?

Also, the 1+ curse anvil is almost impossible for me to get. Is the build still viable with one curse aura or maybe one CWDT curse?
"
"
raggapaul wrote:

where are these mana nodes in the skill tree? are they closer to the middle in the top right?
and can i show you my gear somehow and you could tell me what to change/improve?

Lv means leven of the gem, correct.
Check this link for the mana nodes: Link
I have 35 mana left, thats enough for most cases. Only bosses that dont attack at all lead to some mana issues. Normal fights with some adds like Uber Izaro give enough mana.
You can link your gear here. Create a new post, then click on your char that should be shown above the post-window. When you click on an item, it will be linked to the chat.

"
Tygeron wrote:

Any specific reason why you skipped adding molten shell to CWDT instead of fire golem?

Also, the 1+ curse anvil is almost impossible for me to get. Is the build still viable with one curse aura or maybe one CWDT curse?

Nice to hear :)

Molten Shell is such low damage at lower levels, you wont really see it. The flame golem buffs both bleed and hit damage.

Instead of the anvil you can either use doedres damning or windscream boots. I prefer the boots because you can easily get 50 int on your ring slot and it is easier to roll the needed mods, too. I did uber izaro, atziri and T12 maps with Windscream boots so they are fine.

Actually you need both curses. The endurance charges are a nice boost to your survivability (22% reduced phys damage!) and you really need life and mana leech. The Vulnerability curse is a HUGE damage boost. CwDT Curses are not a good idea imho.
"
raggapaul wrote:
"
"
raggapaul wrote:

Lv means leven of the gem, correct.
Check this link for the mana nodes: Link
I have 35 mana left, thats enough for most cases. Only bosses that dont attack at all lead to some mana issues. Normal fights with some adds like Uber Izaro give enough mana.
You can link your gear here. Create a new post, then click on your char that should be shown above the post-window. When you click on an item, it will be linked to the chat.

"
Tygeron wrote:

Nice to hear :)

Molten Shell is such low damage at lower levels, you wont really see it. The flame golem buffs both bleed and hit damage.

Instead of the anvil you can either use doedres damning or windscream boots. I prefer the boots because you can easily get 50 int on your ring slot and it is easier to roll the needed mods, too. I did uber izaro, atziri and T12 maps with Windscream boots so they are fine.

Actually you need both curses. The endurance charges are a nice boost to your survivability (22% reduced phys damage!) and you really need life and mana leech. The Vulnerability curse is a HUGE damage boost. CwDT Curses are not a good idea imho.

which glove should i get&what should i change in general? and which nodes should i give up on to use these reduced mana cost nodes?
Last edited by satlannumberone on Aug 14, 2017, 7:53:17 AM
What league are you playing? SSF or vanilla? SC or HC?

You really need to get a new axe (top priority). Then you have to add much more flat life to your items. Your Helm can get a life craft vom Haku.

Iam quite sure that you can get a lot better equipment for less than 20c.
"
raggapaul wrote:
What league are you playing? SSF or vanilla? SC or HC?

You really need to get a new axe (top priority). Then you have to add much more flat life to your items. Your Helm can get a life craft vom Haku.

Iam quite sure that you can get a lot better equipment for less than 20c.

harbringer
i was looking for a new axe but i couldnt find one like you mentioned (reaver axe)
Just got level 80 today! Build it's so epic to play.. It's nice to fight in front of the boss a bit and tank it a bit :D

I got this axe, I know that elemental damage does not help in this case, but atm is the best I have.
what do you guys think?

Also bought The Anvil with +1 curse for 2,5 ex. Now need to rearrange equipment.
So far Carnage Amulet from drop worked for me.

Are you playing Solo Self Found (SSF)? Or are you able to trade? You can go to poe.trade and look for a onehanded axe with max attack speed of 1.3 and >270 dps: http://poe.trade/search/unitamarinnior. You can also get other items there, try to find items that give life + res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info