[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

Path of Building tells me that I currently have 117,4k DPS only with EQ + bleed with a 20/20 chance to bleed gem. If I substitue Maim for Chance to Bleed 20/20 it would be 114,8k DPS BUT it would take a few 10th of a second longer to get my full DPS since I will need 10+ hits instead of 8 hits to apply 8 bleed stacks. So for now Chance to Bleed is better.

With a much better weapon (450 dps instead of 377 dps) it would be 135k and 135k, with an even better weapon Maim will be better.

= The higher your base damage is, the better maim gets.
thanks for the quick response! switched to 20/20 chance to bleed :)
any word from you regarding abyssus? i think i could pull it off with the res and still have 6,8k life. this helmet with the 30% enchant would be a beast

edit: typo
Last edited by fusterlol on Aug 18, 2017, 12:13:25 PM
I think you would need to change your setup to survive the increased phys damage taken (maybe add enfeeble somehow) and it would be quite hard to get the needed int. But you can make it work.
Even with 100% bleed chance currently do you still think it's worth using Chance to Bleed on my 6th link over something else?
basically what i just asked. i switched from maim to bleed. due to the fact that we use maim in two other 4Ls, enemies will likely be maimed after a charge/block. plus, the bleed gem gives flat phys. atleast, this is how i understand the maim/bleed discussion
"
fusterlol wrote:
basically what i just asked. i switched from maim to bleed. due to the fact that we use maim in two other 4Ls, enemies will likely be maimed after a charge/block. plus, the bleed gem gives flat phys. atleast, this is how i understand the maim/bleed discussion

You are correct. But when you have really good equipment and a very nice axe, maim will start to be better. But that is very likely to NOT happen :D At least for me.
Thank you for sharing this nice build. I play mace version of this and using currently Callinellus Malleus (a 325,8 pDps unique 1-H-mace). When I get my hands on an axe that offers more damage, I will respec the mace nodes (only skilled BoneBreaker) and pick them on Cleaving.

The damage is good and the survivability is great. I managed to kill a Minotaur Deathless (with lvl 87) and seldom die in boss fights. The damage on Minotaur and nearly all other Bosses feels good (just the ones using Immortal Call suck), even with only a 5-Link (no Swift Afliction) and without vulnerability and 20/20 gems.
Im currently saving currency for an anvil with +1 curse. With vulnerability and gems the damage will be amazing.

I recommend this build. It is a good build for league-starters, because it can do most of bosses head on and you can start small (not many uniques needed to get started) upgraded your gear until you are able to do high level Content.
Last edited by Jambambo on Aug 19, 2017, 8:48:52 AM
Thank you for your feedback!

Little Update: Atlas 92/126. Chimera Guardian deathless on first try. Lv 90 with 6.550hp. My main links will be lv 20 soon. Then Ill upgrade to 20/20.
Any experiences with this build on hardcore? Would love to hear about it, sounds fun and it's something I never played before (bleed build)
hey i bought new gear, what do you think?

i also dont have the +1 curse amulet, i can buy it but ill have no chaos orbs left, worth it?
Last edited by satlannumberone on Aug 19, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info