Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Death by a Thousand Cuts - Frost Blades & Blade Flurry Raider

Hey do anyone maybe have actual videos of this build? Maybe from standard with Harbinger gear or so?
Hey Tks for the guide! I'm stomping the 1st playthrough with it :D
Could you please use the updated Skill tree and show a Print of the exact jewell spots?
Tks a lot

Nice build, mapping is fun!

But i have a problem to survive bosses even T1. I mean ya, i need to change my tabula but 6 link's are to expensive at the moment.
I suggest getting a good life roll on all of your gear before worrying about replacing your Tabula.
Ok thanks, then i will try to get better gear before switching my tabula :)
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey do anyone maybe have actual videos of this build? Maybe from standard with Harbinger gear or so?

Mathil is a big poe streamer and he is doing this exact build, only like a couple of nodes different in the passive. Maybe check one of his clips on twitch or youtube.
"
Hejti wrote:

I mean...it's basically a standard FB Raider. Mathil is doing it, look up his build ( which is better btw, DW> 2h). Frostblades doesn't need a 6L.

I'm using FB in a 4, with
's Abysaal gem to sort of make up the difference. I agree with Mathil's train of thought and prioritizing Molten Strike damage, and using it's threshhold jewels vs Frostblades ones.

Also, I reccomend Two Tone boots. SOmething like

Atziri's Step is nice, or Kaom's of course too but it's gonna be tough to get resists especially if you go with
and Starkonja's.

I havnt looked up this OP's build, but I skim read back a few pages and apparently there isn't even two let alone 3 jewel sockets in the build. Definitely want to change that. Again, look at Mathil's build. You want 2 threshold jewels, and a third for a Frost Blades one, or a Abysal.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 15, 2017, 1:38:00 PM
"
"
Hejti wrote:

I mean...it's basically a standard FB Raider. Mathil is doing it, look up his build ( which is better btw, DW> 2h). Frostblades doesn't need a 6L.

I havnt looked up this OP's build, but I skim read back a few pages and apparently there isn't even two let alone 3 jewel sockets in the build. Definitely want to change that. Again, look at Mathil's build. You want 2 threshold jewels, and a third for a Frost Blades one, or a Abysal.

Then maybe take a look at the Build instead of reading old comments referring to an older version of the Guide
"
Davion89 wrote:
"
"
Hejti wrote:

Then maybe take a look at the Build instead of reading old comments referring to an older version of the Guide

uh...we're talking like 2 pages back. This whole thread is out of date, but w/e
mathil effect inc... quick buy all the wasp nests

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info