The World's Fucked

I'd like to know when you guys would rather be alive? Back when life expectancy was 40? I'm a pretty pessimist but that don't mean we dont live in best times ever. Could be better is all.
Git R Dun!
I pray every night for a real life zombie apocalypse.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
that's fucked up
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
that's fucked up

it's pretty easy to manage, just kill tv, radio and internet in some town and watch people you've never seen before.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Take any old zombie movie, and move the zombie's hands much closer together (about 3-4 inches apart). Now bend the elbows and bring the arms in so they are close to the body. Lastly, put a cell phone in the zombie's hands. Mute the continual moaning for "brains".

Now look in any public space. Does it look familiar to the revised zombie movie?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
that's fucked up

Why do you say that?

EDIT: @DalaiLama - Pretty damn close to being a zombie but I want those fast running brain eaters from 28 Days Later.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Jun 17, 2017, 1:55:43 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'd like to know when you guys would rather be alive? Back when life expectancy was 40? I'm a pretty pessimist but that don't mean we dont live in best times ever. Could be better is all.

You are referring to a average number from statistics.
It works like this:
Many guys with grey beards and no teeth. + Many babies that didnt make it past 1 day. = average of 40

But we already established that your not that much into math. theory of sets based on your theory that a 1,3% population is somehow going to overcome the other 98,7% inorder to install a sharia rulebook that contains 1% of the rules we nowadays require.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
theory of sets based on your theory that a 1,3% population is somehow going to overcome the other 98,7% inorder to install a sharia rulebook that contains 1% of the rules we nowadays require.
Counting can be tricky sometimes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 17, 2017, 6:13:10 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Pre-agriculture.

I'd love to be able to live life as our biology intended for us as hunter-gatherers.

Pre ag was literally the 'best times ever' for our species. Hopefully someday something apocalyptic happens so we can get back to that.
I completely agree Scrotie, those movies always show you a couple hundreds supersexy barebreasted Jungsters that try to impress the ladies, while in reality it was more like a less than hundred uprising of old bearded grandaddys that had tapeworms anyway, but noone wants to see a movie about that.

I blame german press for miscounting. Its only a one letter difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info