The World's Fucked

While I agree that there has never been a better time to be alive, I can't help but think that that's what the average citizen of [insert favourite fallen empire here] was thinking right up until the shit hit the fan.

Genuinely wish humanity would get its act together, at least until we've colonised a few solar systems. Until we do, our days are numbered. Although even then, our galaxy and eventually the universe will expire, so guess in the long term we're fucked no matter what we do.
Last edited by scrollo on Jun 19, 2017, 5:15:33 PM
Naw, just are country.
"
scrollo wrote:
While I agree that there has never been a better time to be alive, I can't help but think that that's what the average citizen of [insert favourite fallen empire here] was thinking right up until the shit hit the fan.

Genuinely wish humanity would get its act together, at least until we've colonised a few solar systems. Until we do, our days are numbered. Although even then, our galaxy and eventually the universe will expire, so guess in the long term we're fucked no matter what we do.

LOL we will destroy each other long before sun goes nova. Thats another thing. Those nukes for last 80 years or so and growing daily are the biggest existential threat to mankind so really all problems to me are trivial to that. One of three men (maybe 8 if you count Israel, Pakistan , India, UK, France) has power to wipe us all out. Talk about "rights of kings" that the only thing that keep me up at night
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 19, 2017, 7:23:30 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
lol never a better time to be alive.

You don't know history

250 years ago 3/4 of world was in chattel slavery...

Chances are you'd be a slave 250 years ago

nevermind things like free college deadbeat insurance and shit

no im white lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
scrollo wrote:

LOL we will destroy each other long before sun goes nova. Thats another thing. Those nukes for last 80 years or so and growing daily are the biggest existential threat to mankind so really all problems to me are trivial to that. One of three men (maybe 8 if you count Israel, Pakistan , India, UK, France) has power to wipe us all out. Talk about "rights of kings" that the only thing that keep me up at night

Of course I agree, nuking is one of the many eventualities covered by the first paragraph of my post. The second paragraph is the solution to that problem and others, as I don't really distinguish between a nuclear or comet/asteroid apocalypse, the results are the same and both are inevitable if not dealt with. The last bit was just me being pointlessly dark.
Have fun while it lasts.

Enjoy the decline.

Choose your poison:
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Please let it be zombies please let it be zombies please let it be zombies
"
scrollo wrote:
Please let it be zombies please let it be zombies please let it be zombies

All the people shoveling sugary shit into their faces while they sit on their fat asses all day staring at their phones...

Yup, zombie apocalypse it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info