An Update to the Two-Week Mayhem Race Event

"
LordofMayhem wrote:
Wow now i feel like i can compete in a race instead of competing with streamers and thier army of traders. This is actually the most exciting news ive read about racing in a very long time. Thanks GGG.

why are you trying to compete with people who literally only play this video game 12+hours a day for years? Be happy you have a real life and leave those people to their own and just enjoy the game when you have time.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
LOVE the SSF HC addition. 100% the right call :D
nicela
Excellent choice, I hope i dont die :(
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
111derivi wrote:
For the people talking about void, we've had exiles everywhere leagues races before, i think the longest was 3 days, and the people who played it a lot basically had every unique in the game in their stash because of how much loot exiles drop.

Even the 2-hour exile race we had about a week ago was crazy, you'd have 3 uniques that work for your build by the end of it, imagine 14 days of that.

So what? Most people don't play standard at all. I use it just for testing stuff. It not like standard has some delicate economy balance that would be ruined with the inflow of all that currency/items. People who play this game a year or more already have practically all uniques imaginable in their stashes, and tons of currency.

Long lasting races should not be voided. It's a matter of human psychology. Many players will be disappointed for no reason at all.

Yes, but if you never play standard, is void a big deal to you? I personally only really use standard for testing stuff and it's usually easy to get the gear you need. Void or not is only important if you want to play standard and from what i've seen, league players stick to leagues and standard players stick to standard, so I think it's a good solution to void the crazy temporary leagues.

Legacy league and a few leagues before that have given so much extra loot compared to the base game that I would agree that it's already too late.
What I really dont like about this race: With the expected loot spam I would have to make a new loot filter just for this race...

Loot filter shouldnt be necessary just to play the game. Why not just remove 99% of drops? Would make it easier for players and servers.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Just what I wanted to hear!
nice
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
LordofMayhem wrote:
Wow now i feel like i can compete in a race instead of competing with streamers and thier army of traders. This is actually the most exciting news ive read about racing in a very long time. Thanks GGG.

why are you trying to compete with people who literally only play this video game 12+hours a day for years? Be happy you have a real life and leave those people to their own and just enjoy the game when you have time.

most of the races have been solo so your argument about army of traders is pointless, you will never win against good racers who play 18-36 hours each sitting regardless
So awesome!

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info