An Update to the Two-Week Mayhem Race Event

oh shit, this is gonna be tough... haven't done a real hc challenge since the red seraph armour race. but with the possibility of ssf there is no choice but to do that, I won't trade anyway. So I guess this is let's see how far I can get in ssf hc and when I die I'll just do the sc one.

Also voided or not, this would only matter if you actually played standard/hardcore leagues. For most I guess it's a league graveyard isn't it? Would be fun to finally drop something really good for once, just to enjoy it for a week or something
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
I enjoyed the legacy race, where I played to 50, but I don´t find any fun in HC racing. Mind you, I do not use macros and hacks to log out before I die, therefore I have to pass, as I play for fun and to restart all the time is no fun for me :)

SSF is so nice, but combined with HC a no go area. Don´t forget Casuals all the time please, we do exist and are plenty!

Good luck everyone, I will be waiting for the 3.0 release then.
Why is this race "voided"? It's long and content heavy, players will generate a lot of currency and find many great items. Even those who don't play standard regularly will be sad/annoyed when it's all gone. Some won't even join the race, anticipating that moment.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Jun 15, 2017, 6:12:48 AM
"
111derivi wrote:
For the people talking about void, we've had exiles everywhere leagues races before, i think the longest was 3 days, and the people who played it a lot basically had every unique in the game in their stash because of how much loot exiles drop.

Even the 2-hour exile race we had about a week ago was crazy, you'd have 3 uniques that work for your build by the end of it, imagine 14 days of that.

So what? Most people don't play standard at all. I use it just for testing stuff. It not like standard has some delicate economy balance that would be ruined with the inflow of all that currency/items. People who play this game a year or more already have practically all uniques imaginable in their stashes, and tons of currency.

Long lasting races should not be voided. It's a matter of human psychology. Many players will be disappointed for no reason at all.
Last edited by Dex8172 on Jun 15, 2017, 6:29:34 AM
Very nice SSF HC pure ethical
Bad Seed
SSFHC! I love you GGG!
"
jdancemaphack wrote:
Don't you guys kind of need to nerf Headhunter?

why ? It's not cheap or easy to get, it doesn't help in boss fights like Atziri or Shaper. Gives lots of fun. Shroudwalker can get you killed.
Getting closer to the kind of SSF love I'm looking for.
Last edited by Tindraa on Jun 15, 2017, 9:04:51 AM
Only the people that want to make money out of the race are crying about beeing voided am i right?

I mean it is a race, competition,fun, having a short time (yeah 2 weeks is not short) goal.

Noone really cares after this race anymore except people that are money hungry.
fucking hate that voided bullshit, 2 weeks of it prolly will make big differents after all years of leagues and ofc legacy league... well, will go for lvl 85 and then w8 around 10-11 days before actually normal league.
Last edited by availablex on Jun 15, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info