An Update to the Two-Week Mayhem Race Event

"
111derivi wrote:
Yes, but if you never play standard, is void a big deal to you? I personally only really use standard for testing stuff and it's usually easy to get the gear you need.

It's not a big deal for me. I play this game for about a year now, and I've got virtually all the equipment needed to test all imaginable builds in standard.

Still, with the race being voided, I'll play it only to level 85, which is about 2-3 days for me. I can't compete for top rewards, the character and the items will be erased, there's really no incentive to play it full two weeks. Moreover, I'd *hate* to find my first mirror there. :D
Last edited by Dex8172 on Jun 15, 2017, 5:17:09 PM
GGG Please consider adding SSF on SC for this race, even if it doesn't have any reward.

It's literally impossible to compete as a SOLO player in the week long races, having SC SSF wouldn't hurt the competition on regular SC anyways, cause only a few selected group have a realistic chance at topping the ladder.

Not every player have a stable enough internet and the heart to handle DC RIPs on HC SSF.

And it's really difficult to find friends that can NoLife PoE in these races, basically you need to find someone playing on the same server, partying with 300ms ping doesn't work..
I'm curious as to what the technical limitation is preventing running a SC SSF version as well.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
What I really dont like about this race: With the expected loot spam I would have to make a new loot filter just for this race...

Loot filter shouldnt be necessary just to play the game. Why not just remove 99% of drops? Would make it easier for players and servers.

Your wanting to remove 99% of the items in a game where it's all about the items.
- I am a loot whore
Hey guys banes 312 here,

It's been a really long time since I've been interested in PoE.

This SSF HC 2 week event sounds like a blast and I will be playing again for the first time in like a long time. Great job guys @ GGG for this idea.

As for why not a SC SSF its because SC is still a pretty trash league where dying doesn't matter. You can just do high level maps and keep dying cuz lel xd
Im up for ssf !!
Nice to have a solo selffound option.
"
Megumin3 wrote:
GGG Please consider adding SSF on SC for this race, even if it doesn't have any reward.

It's literally impossible to compete as a SOLO player in the week long races, having SC SSF wouldn't hurt the competition on regular SC anyways, cause only a few selected group have a realistic chance at topping the ladder.

Not every player have a stable enough internet and the heart to handle DC RIPs on HC SSF.

And it's really difficult to find friends that can NoLife PoE in these races, basically you need to find someone playing on the same server, partying with 300ms ping doesn't work..

Did you not even read the post? Its a technical limitation that prevents the running of 4 events at once....not just cuz they dont like you and SSF standard...
I won't EVER do the races because I feel ONLY streamers will get benefits from it and I will get nothing. What's the point...?
people who cry about streamers, are just repeating the same echo chamber without actually watching them, the top people in the last hc race didnt take 1 item from their chat, i cant wait til the top people are the same and there will be no excuses from [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jun 18, 2017, 6:53:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info