Weekly Beta Report One

Nerf labs, add more client improvement please
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I would recommend (for the future), that wipe beta characters on fridays. That means players would have the weekend to play the new patch. And get a good start for every Beta week.

For example; currently, I am waiting for the Beta wipe and new support gems. And will probably not play Poe on the weekend, cause my progress will be wiped soon.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Nerf labs, add more client improvement please

Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage.

WTF
Bleeds applied by Spike Traps found in the Labyrinth and Trials now deal more damage.

really?
First of all, thanks GGG for this Beta, it is being awesome until then.

I only ask for you guys to optimize the graphics of the added acts. Act 5,6,7 are ruining my fps.

THANKS!
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
"
We will be wiping the Beta with the second wave of updates so we get good stats on players leveling, and entering Act 8 with appropriately leveled characters. We'd also love you to see the content with fresh characters

We'd love you not to use conditional inappropriately, and to consider trying to sample the characters and give them the choice to get back the same level, with zero items, and with trade disabled. Thanks :)

To be honnest, I thought the wipe would have come later in the beta

I mean, we paid to support you, and to play an unfinished game, ok. But to give you data? It's of course totally ok, but can't you find useful data? It's data diversity, ya know.

The idea is to not have lvl 75 to 90 characters, geared out with tier 8 and above map gear, breeze through lvl 60's content. Same goes for players starting at level 1 and powering though content with high level gear stashed away ahead of a partial wipe. It's Beta testing not a Race league. Also if they are not going to fix the workbench issue, I for one am looking forward to the wipe, I plan to NOT create a Hideout till I have at level 5 Master and never upgrade from there till this BS is fixed.
Last edited by Anoobis1967 on Jun 15, 2017, 3:41:15 PM
"
Ianpact wrote:
"
toccure wrote:
what about the hideout stash / crafting tools that are inaccessible ?

"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

"
toccure wrote:
what about the hideout stash / crafting tools that are inaccessible ?

"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

"
Psukl wrote:
Crafting benches fix please pretty please!

"
Allahuzera wrote:
Still no fix for the Hideout bugs?

great news anyway GG

"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
this is all great, but I only have a map device in my hideout so I can't even craft resists on leveling gear because the benches is stuck in the ether.

"
will the issue with crafting benches disappearing be fixed with this update? It's been really bothering a lot of ppl

"
loginEbanogin wrote:
No MTX? No crafting benches?
!?
!?
!?
!?
Its a great news!!!! awesome sarcasm
Take my money!!!!! no more

"
Tuomari wrote:
Only 2 things i want in beta is access to micro transactions and crafting benches.

This^^^^^^^^

Also, will this be the only announcement today?

I really wonder why GGG dont give feedback on this major issue!! in my experience GGG has always been kind to supportes and given fast info if a problem happend, even admitting if they screwed up things :)

You want realistic feedback so you make a wipe, but how can we give realistic feedback if we cant craft? Like why even have items then.
lets run around naked and just asume that these monster aren't to hard if I just had some gear, so no need to report that monsters are to hard in some areas..

So please GGG dont launch act 8 before you have sorted the problem with benches out, if you want a true feedback from your supportes, thank you :)
While I've been enjoying playing the Beta, this thing with the missing crafting benches is a deal-breaker for me. I was hoping to see that problem sorted out with this upcoming patch, but it's sounding like that won't be happening. As we'll also be looking at a complete wipe of everything in a week or so, I'm not eager to re-do all that effort without the ability to craft mods for my gear.

That said, I'm done playing the Beta. I'll happily wait until the Fall of Oriath goes live (hopefully with the new MTX system in place and the crafting benches restored) to play the new content.

Chris,

Can we keep our items in a stash while you wipe the characters. I acquired some decent items, and wouldn't like them to go to waste right now...

...common.

"
Warmey wrote:
Chris,

Can we keep our items in a stash while you wipe the characters. I acquired some decent items, and wouldn't like them to go to waste right now...

...common.

pretty sure it will be a full server wipe, meaning all of your work thus far is reset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info