Weekly Beta Report One

this is my first beta. on the wipe, even stuff on my tabs will be gone? i feel its a yes but hope it's a no. lol
i want a beta key....
Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk
i want to test a melee and see how melee unfriendly part two is^^
Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk
Last edited by Tripical on Jun 15, 2017, 7:41:17 AM
"
shinryu1324 wrote:
this is my first beta. on the wipe, even stuff on my tabs will be gone? i feel its a yes but hope it's a no. lol

Even your wife and kids, GONE! Refrigerator: EMPTY!
I mean I get its a beta, and I get that you guys are doing a ton of work daily to fix some of this... I also appreciate the post with the info about beta so far.

However I was highly disappointed when I read all the bug fixes and heard nothing about the MTX system fix... and the crafting benches/map device....

Least you commented on the mtx fix later on even if it was just to say no news yet.

Crafting benches is marked as high priority though even on your list, and no news at all?
"
Tripical wrote:
i want to test a melee and see how melee unfriendly part two is^^

I might be able to help you out with one. I'll have to check tonight to be sure. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Qarl wrote:
And, yes, the Ebony Barracks waypoint has been moved back to its original position!

But this was its original position, back in my days... damn kids.
Next week we will deploy the second wave of updates that will include the remaining bandit fights, Act 8, an updated tutorial system and more!

This means the ralakesh fight?

Good stuff GGG, I love this game!
People ask about MTX in Beta instead of fixing missing crafting benches... this is exactly why we can't have nice things -_-

"
Tartaros38 wrote:
It is sad people thing it is some kind of race. People selling stuff overpriced and don t use it for testing or give it to people who want to test it. Gives ggg less data to balance and fix stuff. It s not early access ..... it s beta. Was the beta for me ... not enough time to hard grind currency to buy a "normally" low tier unique to test things.

It was like you said for the first two days where people couldn't be bothered to sell stuff because of lack of poe.trade. Then poe.trade happened and here you go - this is what convienient trading does, the less effort it requires the more people are encouraged to play the market. I've got most uniques I want but fuck me if I'm gonna get enough currency to get Astramentis and jewels that usually are 1c in temp leagues, here 25c...
Last edited by Marrond on Jun 15, 2017, 9:30:01 AM
is this update live?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info