Weekly Beta Report One

Is there any word on whether or not you're planning on making it so that the in-game passive planner feature (right clicking passives to make them glow blue) will be saved when logging out?

It's a great feature, but for people who don't stay logged in for 12+ hours at a time, it gets tedious having to do it over every time you log in.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
"
quarl wrote:
We will be wiping the Beta with the second wave of updates [...]

Bye, bye, beta. It was quite funny (and lucky for me) run, but leveling is still awful boring till ~A3 so not going to level another character.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Beta report: people who wanted to play beta so bad did not even get close to winning a key.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
this is amazing. thank you
FIX MTX PLS
"
Braves wrote:
Will hideout objects (including benches) be fixed later this week? It's quite miserable to play without access to nearly ANY of my benches and map device.

+1 My mood to play the beta without having some of my crafting benches and especially the zana map device is kinda bad. They could at least give us some kind of reset option or just wipe the server so we at least have a chance to get them back...
At what point are you expecting attack builds to swap to ES as a primary source of ehp? In beta i haven't seen anyone be able to make the swap to 5-6k es with no Vaal pact.... That's worse than shit tier aka life builds
"
Is there any word on whether or not you're planning on making it so that the in-game passive planner feature (right clicking passives to make them glow blue) will be saved when logging out?

It's a great feature, but for people who don't stay logged in for 12+ hours at a time, it gets tedious having to do it over every time you log in.

That feature will be out in the next patch entirely, but I am hoping the full system makes it into next weeks update (or maybe the one after that).

Work benches PLEASE! :D
"
You can no longer return to the Act 5 boss room completing the fight.

Anyone who can explain this?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info