Weekly Beta Report One

Yeah, I took a quick look at what today's Beta patch did for the game. I didn't see a fix for the missing Master Crafting benches, so it reaffirmed my earlier resolve:

I'm done with the Beta.

I just finished completely uninstalling it from my system and for some reason I feel much happier. Possibly with a dose of relief in there as well. With just shy of 4 weeks remaining to play Legacy League before it ends, that's a much better use of my time IMHO.

Yeah, yeah... there are those that will remind us that the game didn't always have the crafting benches (because they were introduced in the Forsaken Masters release). And yes, I did play the game prior to that. But it was the hideouts and bench crafting systems that really appealed to me and held my interest in PoE when I otherwise might have simply gotten bored with it and stopped playing altogether. I like those features, and when they're disabled for whatever reason, the game is a lot less fun for me. And from some of the posts I've been reading in this thread, I'm not alone in that opinion either.

So, as brief as it was, thanks for the preview of what's to come, GGG. I look forward to playing Fall of Oriath when it goes live. I trust you'll fix this problem with the missing benches by then?

...and I'd love to see that new MTX system go live someday too.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
cool

Only thing that bugs me is that if they have a hard time releasing a simple Mtx system, how many more years we are going to wait for a New trade system

it is already a new trading system and is nice how it is.
When will we see the Minion changes ?
i know, benches and so.. woohooo. ;)

but why exactly ist the wp in ebony baracks moved back to its former position?
just because it indicates the way to the gardens?

its not a major issue, but i liked the change.
as a hoppon-hoppoff player i always ran backwards there, because i knew it was somewhre next to the zone-entry but wasnt sure were. i think overall i sank about one or two full hours into this waypoint ;)
Last edited by SiXRaX on Jun 16, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
"
breunbaer wrote:
:(
cant find the exit to act 8.
and my mastercrafting workbenches are still missing.

Same... Ive been through the temple of decay top to bottom and no exit... the exit at the spider boss thing just takes me to the map room.

I still say all of this is for not without some sort of ancient hockey mask to let me run around like a loon spraying gore ray.

GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
please make unarmed "weapons" or the new changes to doryanis fist are useless AF. Or just change the elemental attack nodes to remove the "weapon" qualifier

PLEASE.

Last edited by daytrippah on Jun 17, 2017, 8:49:14 AM
When next week? I want to roll a new char but if wipe is in 2 days I will just wait
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
kanfo wrote:
crating benches. unplayble without it.

Interesting opinion you have... IIRC there were lvl 100 chars before Masteres and Crafting Benches were introduced to the game...

humans lived for millenia without computers, and they were fine; does this mean you'll be fine without one now? probably not
"
Warmey wrote:
"
fkxShadow wrote:
I registered 2 weeks ago to LawBreakers and got a Beta key. Playing PoE since 2013 and got no key. F*ck GGG.

yo gotta buy packs like me brah

To pay for beta testing a game and give feedbacks?? What a stupid concept. Unethical...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jun 17, 2017, 8:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info