Should completing a higher tier of Labyrinth grant all lower tier's Ascendancy points?

https://strawpoll.com/183cgf7

ie: Complete Merciless lab, get Normal and Cruel lab's points
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 13, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2017, 4:08:04 AM
bleh lab is such a crappy expansion literally craps on the "starting character is just for looks" thing GGG was touting early on.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Probably the least asinine solution I've seen to Lab's issues.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
Yes. I frankly pretend the lab does not exist until I finish dried lake and get to around level 60. At the very least, allow this mechanic for the second character of a league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 13, 2017, 11:49:33 PM
What a fantastic idea. Straight to merc lab, then onto maps, and ultimately uber.
In the beta you have to do the first lab (previously normal) before you can enter the second one (previously cruel) and the second one before you can enter the third one (previously merciless) - so this would not work if it stays that way for 3.0.

If it doesn't, then this is a good idea -if you hate the Labyrinth.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
+1

Although you should still have the option to run the lower ones, but I don't see that as being a problem.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
What a fantastic idea. Straight to merc lab, then onto maps, and ultimately uber.

Not My idea but every time I hear it I'm like "that would be awesome" so are everybody in the chat

So I had to Poll it lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'd agree with this.

Especially if they keep Norm Lab so pointless to do as Scion... (Like, there is barely any reason to do Norm on Scion until you've done Cruel, so you can actually get something worthwhile from your Ascendancy points...)

Outside of that, it does allow you to alleviate the drudgery by waiting until Merc to do lab so you only end up needing to run it twice per character (Merc and Uber) rather than 4x per character.
I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with the system being quite that generous. Maybe letting you do the second Lab to get points from the first two, and the fourth Lab to get points from the latter two? Or disabling it for the first character to do the Labs in each league, or whatever.

I feel like something has gone wrong if people never do the Lab themselves and always pay a runner to do it for them. If people do some of it themselves then pay a runner to do the rest, that's fine. This idea makes me suspect people would end up paying for Merc Lab runs then Uber Lab ones, and I don't think that's an ideal which the game should be aspiring to realise.

Something's seriously wrong if people don't engage with the content at all.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info