Should completing a higher tier of Labyrinth grant all lower tier's Ascendancy points?

I'm up for that, or any good solution so I don't have to run it 4 times t same thing fight izaro 3times in each run.. I think something like normal lab 1 Izaro fight, cruel 2 fights, and merc as it is 3 fights. This way it would b much shorter and t harder ones would b t same so uber famefs still can farm their beloved uber lab;) without change.. but one can dream;)
GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
The only good solution that I can fathom is to remove the Ascendancy points from the Labyrinth, and leave it in for enchants & farming for those who enjoy it.

If that's off the table, which it sadly seems to be, any improvements that makes me have to run it less is a good one, so the OP is a good idea I think.

Tragically, it appears GGG are hell-bent on using Labyrinth mechanics in future developments. I've already noticed some stuff in the beta world that's taken straight out of the Labýrinth. I was not amused.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

As others have said, the problem with lab is the content, not the people. The people came here hacking and slashing, not some bullshit clone of Gauntlet mechanics.

You dont speak for the people. Are you so consumed with your own bias that you cannot realize that? Or are you asserting it knowing full well it is a lie?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Claiming that my opinion contributes nothing to the discussion (while not noting the fact it was in much the same vein as other posts from other people in the thread) was an attack on the opinion. You're merely pointing out that I responded to you rather than the OP, and being a dick about it. Grow up and don't attack people for disagreeing with you. Your post implied that there is either a problem with the people or the content, and I simply said which of the two I think is the problem. Get over it. If you felt it didn't contribute to the discussion, ignore it rather than making a big deal about it.

Oh the irony. It wasnt to long ago you came out of nowhere and attacked me, attempting to infer all my posts have no merit (which is utter bullshit).
The hypocrisy is just too delicious. Take a long look in the mirror.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Ceri wrote:
The only good solution that I can fathom is to remove the Ascendancy points from the Labyrinth, and leave it in for enchants & farming for those who enjoy it.

This so much. The only true problem with lab is that it's mandatory on every single character and every single build, and not just mandatory, but obnoxiously so.
It's a fair solution, especially considering that GGG is moving away from the "repeat game but on harder difficulty" mechanic with the advent of 3.0.
If they now introduce 3.0, removing the difficulties to streamline the experience, so that you don't have to run the exact same content over again - just in a harder way, but keeps the need of running the same lab over and over again, it becomes stubborn hypocrisy at best.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
SkyCore wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

As others have said, the problem with lab is the content, not the people. The people came here hacking and slashing, not some bullshit clone of Gauntlet mechanics.

You dont speak for the people. Are you so consumed with your own bias that you cannot realize that?

I was referring to other people who have made this point many times over the course of many threads. If you think I'm the only person who has expressed this sentiment then you haven't been paying attention.
"
It wasnt to long ago you came out of nowhere and attacked me

I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, but sorry if I've offended you.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 21, 2017, 4:52:47 AM
yes, at the very least.
i think i might actually enjoy lab if i knew i only had to do merc and uber
"
Lynerus wrote:
I think it should since if you can do the hardest one you can do the others.

Obviously. But 'they' think: if you can do the hardest, then the shorter, easier lower ones shouldnt be a problem at all (beside some time invest).
"
Ceri wrote:
The only good solution that I can fathom is to remove the Ascendancy points from the Labyrinth

With the lab's I faced recently in beta, I wont complain much if it keeps its mechanics, but it should offer a (clear to be 'right') path through it with no combination of traps and no puzzles: just for the ascendancies. All other 'features' could be unlocked by gaining keys in side areas.
I even could imagine to be able to 'deselect' Izaro's buffs along with sacrificing the treasure key.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 23, 2017, 5:45:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info