Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Spelling mistakes and typos

Haku's voice says Tukohama but his text says Tukomaha.
"
Reashu wrote:
Haku's voice says Tukohama but his text says Tukomaha.

Yep, just saw this one. Confirming and also, for the record: Tukohama sounds better.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
In the spiel for Tora sending you off to kill things based on the stink of their corpses, she says 'it's stink'...I think you know what it's supposed to say.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
In catrina's level 2 dialoge, she says "An idea is fermenting in my head." or something like that - but 'in' is missing from the text.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
"
TikoXi wrote:
In catrina's level 2 dialoge, she says "An idea is fermenting in my head." or something like that - but 'in' is missing from the text.

Actually, I just saw that. It's 'An intriguing design fermenting in my head.' The apostrophe and s for 'design's' is missing.

The number of typos in these master dialogues is pretty embarrassing.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 22, 2014, 8:19:10 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
TikoXi wrote:

Actually, I just saw that. It's 'An intriguing design fermenting in my head.' The apostrophe and s for 'design's' is missing.

The number of typos in these master dialogues is pretty embarrassing.

I only saw the dialogue once, forgive me XD

As for the number of typoes, it's forgivable. They are, after all, just typoes, it's a small team, and a hell of a lot of dialogue boxes ._. we can excuse them some minor typographical errors in a handful of them, can't we? it's not like the text and speech is completely mismatched. :P
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Is this a mistake? I think it is.

Catarina says the last sentence twice after receiving 3rd level.
That dialog cannot be listened once again via her menu.
Haku's Level 2 levellup audio talks about "Tukohama" twice, but the text says "Tukomaha".
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
After completing one of Haku's quests, he says something about being sewn in the land of Wraeclast. Instead it should be sown.
IGN = Tetti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info