Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Woddles wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/CnJhuxr.jpg

such grammar much wow (maximum mana)

The term/wording is correct. The "full version" would be "+20 to maximum base mana".
In an expansion named Sacrifice of the Vaal and themed around Sacrifice, something had to give.
Behold, the obsolete.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Fidelitas in chamber of sins is now spelled Fidelitis in-game. Was this an intentional change?
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
"
skinnay wrote:
Fidelitas in chamber of sins is now spelled Fidelitis in-game. Was this an intentional change?

Yep. It was pronounced Fidelitis in dialogues, and it's a lot cheaper to retcon his name :P

"Its traps..."
"

Fidelitis sounds like a fucking skin condition, and doesn't mean anything.

Kaz Miller has a pretty severe case of Fiddleitis.
"
You've broken my heart.

I share your pain.
Code warrior
If someone asked me to spell the name based only on hearing how Helena pronounces it, I would've written it as Fidelitas.

Fidelitis.. lol...
I went to a physician the other day because of some rash.
He looked at it, then looked at his sheets of paper and went silent.

I asked: "Is something wrong?"

He: "hmm"

I asked: "Doctor,...is....is it F-F-Fidelitis?"

He: "Never heard of that desease"

Me: "Nevermind"

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I completely agree with this Fidelitas mess. Never even noticed the pronunciation before seeing this. Fidelitas actually means something in terms of lore and characters in game. Fidelitis is a nonsense. The fact you were willing to go lengths of changing the name to fit the pronunciation error just shows that somewhere along the road, GGG turned to one direction and their CB supporters went ahead in another direction.

I can relate to people being disappointed with this, similar to how I'm disappointed by the power creep we are seeing lately, which is in complete opposite from what we heard in CB.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info