Spelling mistakes and typos

"
"
munsta0 wrote:
Loading screen <font> tag typo : http://puu.sh/1VDha/d0f16fa5d0

ditto

thanks bro
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Typo on a loading screen:

http://disp0sable.org/Sarn%20Loading%20Screen%20Error.jpg

Last edited by error4o4 on Feb 1, 2013, 12:04:47 PM
Helena - Act 2
Dialog: Elementals

"The masters are long gone but those poor golems..."

Missing comma before "but"
Bandit rewards are apparently influenced by percentage buffs applied to your character, however the quest descriptions don't make this obvious. Either it isn't intended for the quests to be influenced by % buffs/character buffs or if it is, it should be worded to make it clearer.

Of course someone could have just liked to me when they said that it was impacted by % buffs.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Of course someone could have just [lied] to me when they said that it was impacted by % buffs.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :/
Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by AceViper on Feb 5, 2013, 12:51:23 AM
"
Bandit rewards are apparently influenced by percentage buffs applied to your character, however the quest descriptions don't make this obvious. Either it isn't intended for the quests to be influenced by % buffs/character buffs or if it is, it should be worded to make it clearer.
If you're talking about the life and mana for siding with Oak and Alira respectively, these are flat values. Flat values are always affected by % increases, it's simply how the maths works. You total how much of the flat value you have, which is naturally your base value and any flat additions to it, and then apply % increases to that value.
Rejuvenation Totem says "mana reserved" instead of "mana cost".
I think there Might be a loading screen typo. Just a guess.
"
Shardok wrote:
I think there Might be a loading screen typo. Just a guess.

Bet you can't prove it with a screenshot!
IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info