Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Known issue :) The Totem casts an Aura that has the Reservation Cost. You pay the same amount of Mana to cast the Totem; because it's an Aura it's listed as Reservation.

Wow... ok, my bad... I guess I`ll leave it there so that other players won't get confused..

Thanks, dough, I didn't know that it can get that complex..
Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but in Hargan's monologues about "Victario" and "The Purity Rebellion", the text does not match the words he's saying.
Not really a typo, but for the quest regarding Merveil, Nessa tells you to "let Merveil be - and hope she is doing the same" - yet you get the quest to kill her... :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
when hovering over an item with the "ARCHING" prefix, it says ARCING.
IGN:NiteSlacker
Last edited by slarur on Jan 28, 2013, 7:33:02 AM
"
slarur wrote:
There is no prefix "Arching". There is a prefix "Arcing" for added lightning damage.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 28, 2013, 5:42:12 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
slarur wrote:
There is no prefix "Arching". There is a prefix "Arcing" for added lightning damage.

Check the quest item... Graven Architect or whatever from act 2 wall in western forest, i think it was mispelled the other day.. Normal diff.
@Logos to get to me ingame!
Check out my Stream at www.twitch.tv/killa1413
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1117159665759665111/808752FFDEF6AEC30ED14A15AA396C9A0F5D79C4/

"That I simply I can't begin"
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Shouldn't it be Empyrean?
IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."
"
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1117159665759665111/808752FFDEF6AEC30ED14A15AA396C9A0F5D79C4/

I read that as she was trying to tell you she's so sorry she cannot begin to tell you how much, but then realized there was a way she could tell you, by giving you more than "mere thanks"
IGN: Darkflayme
My favorite flavor text: "Swinging through the air, it sings
of sundered, severed, missing things."
"
killa78 wrote:
Check the quest item... Graven Architect or whatever from act 2 wall in western forest, i think it was mispelled the other day.. Normal diff.

"Artefact" is the correct British spelling.

"

Fixing...

"
twiztedterry wrote:
Shouldn't it be Empyrean?

Yes, yes it should. Fixing also...
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info