The Twitch Prime Promotion is now Available in More Countries!

I enabled amazon prime global, no problem.

I can't link it to my twitch account, I get "Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account."

I got no email to confirm I signed up for amazon prime, how the hell do I get rid of it again, there is no global page as far as I know.

EDIT: Oh well seems it's not valid in Denmark.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Jun 6, 2017, 6:56:27 AM
If you have problem with enabling Twitch Prime, contact Amazon support for help. I've just done it, now have my purple stuff.

finally.. Thanks Mohd twitch stuff..

for those who still stuck into "oh no bla bla bla" i advise go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us make a report, should be done in less than 30mins, good luck!
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
bennyng80 wrote:

finally.. Thanks Mohd twitch stuff..

for those who still stuck into "oh no bla bla bla" i advise go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us make a report, should be done in less than 30mins, good luck!

damn, amazon charge me 1usd right after i claimed those effect.. wtf..
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
If you have problem with enabling Twitch Prime, contact Amazon support for help. I've just done it, now have my purple stuff.

Got reply from Amazon:

I'm sorry that you are getting an error when trying to set up Twitch Prime. In this case, our Twitch Prime team will be in a better place to help you. Please email amazonustwitchemail@amazon.com and they will be happy to assist you further. Have a wonderful week!

Trying to contact Twitch support now.
can give me step by step ,im from indonesia ,and not used to use CC ,iam afraid gonna wrong click or something
A typo: "become available to available to" --> "become available to"
Yay for us other contries
"You need USA adress and credit card"
Nice meme.
Brazil still out =/
Finally.
This should be like that since start of promotion ;)

I got mine purple MTX without any problems.
I hope it will be more MTX's in the future like this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info