The Twitch Prime Promotion is now Available in More Countries!

"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account."

"Free trial"---Please add your credit card. Year right. Nice scam.

What scam? It is free trial. Ofc they ask your credit card because they need payment method IF you decide to continue after this free trial. I made account, used my visa electron (not real credit card), linked my accounts, got mtx and then calcelled the prime. All done in 20min or so.
Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.

lol, i knew it will happen, again, again and again :)
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment."

Thanks for nothing!
Last edited by SuoliPuikkari on Jun 6, 2017, 2:44:45 AM
Added my country, but twitch still don't want to activate prime T_T.
Last edited by frostfear on Jun 6, 2017, 3:06:12 AM
awesome :)
I have paid 11 USD for Amazon prime and got message like this:

Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

WTF????? Where is FREE trial???? Waste of money!
Oh no we cant enable bla bla (the free scam if u forget to cancel the auto-activated subscription even though u clicked on free trial money grab). Disgusting site and ethics. Why do u even partner with such lowlife leeches?
"
NGoHT wrote:
Oh no we cant enable bla bla (the free scam if u forget to cancel the auto-activated subscription even though u clicked on free trial money grab). Disgusting site and ethics. Why do u even partner with such lowlife leeches?

Holy shit! Every single site/service/store that has weekly/monthly/yearly subscription/fee works that way if they have free trials. They very clearly tell you that if you wish to cancel the service before they start taking money you can do so here and here. They pointed exactly where and how you can cancel it and what happens if you don't. If you didn't know that and they take 5$ after the free trial it's all on you! :D

And why do they partner with twich?! The biggest streaming platform for gaming content?! Do you really seek answer to that? :D
Too bad Twitch and Amazon have no clue of what they are doing. Im from Italy and i have set up everything on "Italy" and still i get the error that doesnt even explain why the account couldnt be linked. A week of contacting supports from both Amazon and Twitch and nobody has a clue of why the account still cant be linked.

Right now Twitch has sent me a response "Your current region or Amazon Prime subscription payment method does not qualify, and as a result, you are unfortunately unable to access Twitch Prime benefits at this time.".

Yeah, they have no clue.
It's only offered 6 days free trail, not 30.

The 'crown' in step 5 us not working and offer nothing.

The sites are almost unresponse to oversea countries.

RIP!

If u have the same experience, just a kind reminder to you to ensure u have disabled the PAID video services have been disabled in your Amazon account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info