The Twitch Prime Promotion is now Available in More Countries!

"
ReZar wrote:
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
btw which countries are added?

Yeah kinda dumb they don't actually list them.

From https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2572060-twitch-prime-guide#q1:

Q: Where is Twitch Prime available?
A: Twitch Prime is now available globally, with the exception of Mexico, India, Japan, China and embargoed territories.

Q: When will Twitch Prime be available in India/Mexico/Japan/China?
A: We’re working as fast as we can to bring Twitch Prime to as many users as possible – stay tuned, and thank you for your patience!

Q: I have Prime Video. Do I get Twitch Prime?
A: Yes, if you live outside the US, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Spain or the UK. If you live in those countries, you must sign up for Amazon Prime to get Twitch Prime.

Boy, that was tough.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thats cool, finally i got those nice transmogs
hello ,im from indonesia and not used to use CC nor visa electron ,can somebody help me ?

even this are now available to my country ,i still need VPN to access it due to government rules i guesss ( im not sure its government rules actually )its just take me into another website

hm......kinda ....hurt

can somebody help me ?
delete me
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Jun 11, 2017, 4:25:05 PM
:v
Not working for me - support said that my card is not valid, but i used it 2 hours before for internet shoping. So sad... Belarus.
Still does not let me be prime with the account, my country is Chile :(
"
strikerz55 wrote:
hello ,im from indonesia and not used to use CC nor visa electron ,can somebody help me ?

even this are now available to my country ,i still need VPN to access it due to government rules i guesss ( im not sure its government rules actually )its just take me into another website

hm......kinda ....hurt

can somebody help me ?

try to have some discussion with support guys there..

there are some free VPN available in indonesia, you could use some vpn service such as softether VPN which is community based one..

personally, rather than hassle linking my card to amazon and then NEED TO STOP the monthly service for a site that i never access to or they charge you.. it's much better for me to buy other mtx directly from GGG microtransaction store..
i just want to support the company which i used the service.
Ok, just want to share my problem and maybe some1 finds it helpfull.

After trying to get twitch prime with my 30 day free trial on amazon prime i would always get this message " Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.
There was an error. Please try again in a moment.".

I tried e-mailing twitch and amazon and it didnt help but finally i managed to fix it.

Anyway, I created new amazon account with fresh email and got my twitch prime and my mtx in 2 min.

Hope it helps someone.

Btw, im from Croatia.

TL;DR:

Get new amazon account with fresh e-mail and try again.
Message to Flemish people in Belgium:

If you get an error with your credit card, try Amazon.fr instead. This worked for me.

Just make sure to unsubscribe your Amazon subscription or you will be charged after your free month expires.

In case you have troubles with the translation and you want to unsubscribe:

1)On the top right press "Bonjour name, Votre Compte"
2)Press "Prime, Voir les avantages et les paramètres de paiement"
3)On the left press on the blue letters "Ne pas continuer"
4)Press "Fin adhésion"
5)Press "Ne pas continuer"

If you really want to be sure you can also delete your credit card info from Amazon by going to:

1)On the top right press "Bonjour name, Votre Compte"
2)Press "Options de paiement"
3)Press "Supprimer"
4)Press "Valider"

Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Jun 11, 2017, 4:44:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info