Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Race Event 10: 24h BLAMT Malachai

Enter doedre arena start precasting and realize its the only guardian that triggers on entering the arena, 2.2k life cap res 1hit by gmp overlap puke
pvp loooooooool
I hope there won't be 1-2 persons without a beta key if we go over 50 malachai kill.

"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
Enter doedre arena start precasting and realize its the only guardian that triggers on entering the arena, 2.2k life cap res 1hit by gmp overlap puke
You need CWDT immortal call for her and malachai.
Was very fun, especially at the start...

Just RIPed, on Mala... 46 Marauder... Was viable to make a kill without any problems. But i forgot about super additional mod, named "Moscow servers": Would like to say "thank you" to Moscow servers, my PoE just freezed and i didnt have even a chance to evade or logout or something... Then spiked and dead body.

Was fun... But honestly, would be great if these kind of problems wont distrub your players. (saw several same things on Twitch)
And a bit sad about beta-acc-prize :) coz there are only few players who did this atm, so im sure they all would be rewarded.

Cya around and stay sane.

ps: *i dont have any internet-connection problem, as well as my provider do, and this problem is well-known around*

pss: *no, i dont have a video, coz i didnt stream/record this run, just to prevent away-laggin or anything else*
Last edited by NoobNationTV on Jun 4, 2017, 4:07:53 PM
"
Was very fun, especially at the start...

Just RIPed, on Mala... 46 Marauder... Was viable to make a kill without any problems. But i forgot about super additional mod, named "Moscow servers": Would like to say "thank you" to Moscow servers

feel you man, Moscow too
BLAMTLS
Ancestral
Blood Magic
Lethal
Multiple Projectiles
Turbo
Lags
Spikes

was a very fun race however (died twice on vaal oversoul, once merveil)
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Jun 4, 2017, 2:11:26 PM
By the looks of it nobody will get a Beta Key from this one since only Top100 is filled.
Rank 101-200 would be eligable for key but i dont think that many will finish.
"
straw23 wrote:
By the looks of it nobody will get a Beta Key from this one since only Top100 is filled.

Indeed. But im sure GGG will figure something out :D
I think there will be less then 100 ppl. Coz it was really tough at the start and till the end xD
Congrats Top 50, I am in awe of your skills. Hillock wiped me out by sneezing on my second character, ha ha Noob4Life.
curently 51 finished with 30min left. that would suck to be the 1 guy who didnt get the beta key
"
straw23 wrote:

you know that the top 100 (1-100) are included in the top 200 (1-200) range right?
This definitely is one the most fun races. My hands were literally shaking during Malachai and few other boss fights. I havent done much racing in a long time, but 24h race were you can take your time and not just rush ultra fast through everything is a dream come true.
Killed Malachai at lvl 46 as a dual warchief marauder. Final position was 53th.

Used bows till act2. In act 2 changed to 2h sunder and finally to DW sunder in the end of a4. Switched to ancestral bond just for Malachai. Used animate weapon on brutus and a4 piety.

My Gear:

Passives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAABQgGjgaPicvKCoqEzGeNZI64TwtPfxN41BHWGNY5VnzWitfP2aeZ5tyD3Kpdqx7jHzZffWDX4PMi0-Mz5BVl3mj8qZXrKqtja4-tz7E9sauxtjPfti95FHqGO8O8i_yRfZI9zL-Cv6P?accountName=Donitsi&characterName=Blamtastic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info