There will be 6 sad persons tonight :'D

TOTAL GG to them btw
Last edited by kami_koi on Jun 4, 2017, 3:06:04 PM
Anafobia AnafobiaWantToPlayBeta Marauder 45 23 hours, 59 minutes, 26 seconds

Down to the wire dude, congrats!
"
kami_koi wrote:

Agreed! Congrats to everyone who completed! I think all 56 deserve a Beta key :)
When will I know I am not one of 6 unlucky guys?
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
"
kami_koi wrote:

Agreed! Congrats to everyone who completed! I think all 56 deserve a Beta key :)

Let's pray for them and hope GGG 's competitive spirit will reward those 56 :angel:

"
mssimi wrote:
When will I know I am not one of 6 unlucky guys?

It seems they said rewards will start next week
Last edited by kami_koi on Jun 4, 2017, 3:11:45 PM
i don't see witches, what if i was super close to kill Mala, will i get something except giggles? :D https://imgur.com/a/Rf17a
Was a fun race :D I got 43rd place as scion. You can see my gear here:

.Sunder for everything I could, warchief if was unsafe to attack myself (doedre and malachai). Had a lot of close calls. I was hit by Dominus slam twice. Doedre hit me for like 1900 with his puke and Malachai had a slam that I just barely logged out of in time.

Had a very interesting start. I thought you could sunder with a sword and used my only alch on a 2h sword before merviel lol. I had to use spectral throw until I found a new weapon that worked with sunder. Brutus was by far the hardest boss to kill. I killed him with ice shot.
ign: Vixien
Such a cool race! Really frustrating to overcome Hillock until Brutus, if you dont know what you are doing (like me). But after that it was a dream race. No real time pressure. Had time to make good gearing decisions and use currency. Also much more fun than playing maps in clear speed meta.

I guess Steel still didnt care. He completed normal BLAMT malachai faster than most players need for normal malachai.

89% chance for a beta key <3 :D worth!
This was by far my favorite race yet. I took it nice and slow and managed to kill mala and not have to reroll at all this league.

Like the others have said above brutus was by far the hardest boss. Mala wasnt that bad i ended up having 2700 hp when i killed him which was way to much. I could have saved my self an hour of farming harvest. Oh well better safe then sorry i guess.

Last edited by damars on Jun 4, 2017, 3:31:22 PM
RF totem as main skill. Without a jade flask, I would not have been hable to finish the race, but with a tanky decoy and jade flask, it wasn't too hard. Very fun race. GG everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info