Transracial

Stop living in medieval Christian European times, folks! Race is a hoax. Geographical evolution doesn't exist. Biology is oppressive to imagination. IQ differences between races don't exist. Sexuality is fixed, but genders are fluid.

"We are all equal, except dem Trumpsters, who don't accept our differences" :))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Oh look, another transphobic thread. How surprising coming from one of those Trump supporter trolls. GGG should add a Trump supporter pack so we can tell who is one.

Transracial isnt a thing and you know it. Its just pigment of skin. Being transgender is a birth defect like having XXYY or XXY chromosomes. Now go and do something productive and stop being a transphobe.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Transracial isnt a thing and you know it. Its just pigment of skin. Being transgender is a birth defect like having XXYY or XXY chromosomes. Now go and do something productive and stop being a transphobe.

There is nothing biologically different with the vast majority of trans people, it's a non argument that applies to less than 1% of trans people that you use as an argument for 100% of them. It's absurd. There's a much better case to be made that race is a matter of self identity than there is with gender.

I have no phobia about it and I think everyone should be able to feel however they want about themselves.
"
solwitch wrote:
Well I'm just going to tell it like it is...

Doctors sometimes have to give surgery to infants who are born with premature genitalia. It's a 50/50 if they get it right. Majority of the time they get it wrong. As the child grows up and the doctor made a mistake this individual will most likely feel trapped. This is were transgender surgery becomes completely normal.

A person can not just wake up one morning and say he/she decides to be the opposite sex. Feeling something and making a choice are completely different. Something is terribly wrong if a person changes their sex based on the following:

1. Upbringing
2. Choice
3. Abuse

It's completely normal to change your sex for following reasons:

1. Malpractice
2. Function/born
3. Feeling

You can't be transgender and be gay, period. If you self identify as a woman and like men then naturally you are not gay but part of the LGBT community. If I was transgender and you called me gay I would be offended.

Now my biggest issue are drag queens. A drag queen is a male impersonating a female. Some of these drag queens go a bit far to fit the role of looking like a female by augmenting their breast. Then they call themselves transgender, that's fine but once you augment yourself in my book you're now a lady, therefore you're no longer a drag queen.

So if you feel like your a woman trapped in a male body, then I have respect for you and will support you. I won't support half ass transgenders, they are the reason many legitimate transgender people are having a rough time. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Um, you can be trans and gay or bi. Im bi. Sexuality and gender are 2 different things.

Btw, drag queens are not trans, drag is about the impersonation, not about becoming the other gender. Some drag queens can be trans and it helps them be in that "role" of the gender they really should be and they can transition easier.

Drag queen:

Spoiler

Trans woman:

Spoiler

There are plenty of trans people who are LG or B. I take it you dont know what youre talking about. Btw, the surgery on kids with alternate genitalia has been banned in Portugal already. I hope it happens everywhere.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
Removed by Support

I can't tell if this is brilliant or silly, so I'll go with a bit of both. :)

Its the only good thing about this thread so far, so i go with silly.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Do you really want to be a Chimera? They're such a mess. Head of this, leg of that, tail of something else. Identifying as a Chimera would be like being unable to decide what you actually are. And while you can say something new is created by blending the old, I think that only really holds when that new thing represents something the parts don't have. A Chimera, typically, is just a cut-and-paste blend of existing elements. And for some reason you always have to kill the tail first. I wonder if that's some sort of built-in Achilles Heel or something.

Still, if you do want to identify as a Chimera, I have absolute faith you'll be an exemplary member of that species, and you have my full support.

Unless you turn up as a boss. Then I'll have to kill you. Starting with the tail.

Depends on how realistic it can be in this century while I am capable of committing that transition before I perish from father time and how far the new "social norm" can be pushed in the slippery slope. If it does not happen during my lifetime, then I can opt a slightly realistic route like this:

Spoiler

All buffed up with flex and wings.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 30, 2017, 5:11:08 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I have no phobia about it and I think everyone should be able to feel however they want about themselves.

Stop apologizing to SJWs. The typical tactic SJWs use on everyone who doesn't have the current progressive opinion, is to accuse you of being X-phobic or X-ist.

When you start apologizing and proving how you are not a X-phobe or X-ist, you play their non-argument game.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Stop apologizing to SJWs. The typical tactic SJWs use on everyone who doesn't have the current progressive opinion, is to accuse you of being X-phobic or X-ist.

When you start apologizing and proving how you are not a X-phobe or X-ist, you play their non-argument game.

I'm not apologizing to anyone. Just to set this straight: I'm not a republican or a conservative or a liberal or a democrat (all as defined by current American politics). You may agree with some of my views and disagree with others. I'm not going to adopt a certain viewpoint on all issues just because some fat orange guy (or dishonest old woman) says a few things I agree with. It doesn't work like that.

I think people should be allowed to view themselves in whatever way makes them happy. I don't think they should go around telling other people how to feel about it or trying to redefine scientific definitions to suit their political ideologies. There, now both sides can hate me equally, you're welcome.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 30, 2017, 5:57:43 AM
I would like to point out that my skin color is just the result of environmental adaptation.
I am not a different race than europeans or asians.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 30, 2017, 6:00:12 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

I'm not apologizing to anyone. Just to set this straight: I'm not a republican or a conservative or a liberal or a democrat (all as defined by current American politics). You may agree with some of my views and disagree with others. I'm not going to adopt a certain viewpoint on all issues just because some fat orange guy (or dishonest old woman) says a few things I agree with. It doesn't work like that.

I think people should be allowed to view themselves in whatever way makes them happy. I don't think they should go around telling other people how to feel about it or trying to redefine scientific definitions to suit their political ideologies. There, now both sides can hate me equally, you're welcome.

Let's call the ship HMS Clear Mind. Requesting permission to board?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info