The Fall of Oriath: Boss Concept Art

Nazi bosses everywhere.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
pretty much multi-phase bosses.
(🌸=◡=) Hype
"
posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!

Oh boy. Having came back to the game three months ago, I fell in love with Legacy and it showed me everything I missed since I quit back in early 2014. Hands down the best league ever. Looking forward to what GGG has in store that day :D

If done right and a smooth integration with 3.0, I might be playing (and splurging money for that sexy MTX) for years to come.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
So many awesome bosses in 3.0, I really hope you can fit them into the atlas somewhere.
i find it not fair from u
chris head is in this totem too
u should have asked him before

Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Does presentation of new microtransactions system will also present new Supporter Packs? My wallet is ready.

I hope Legacy League will become standard of some sorts. I find game without league mechanics being extremally unrewarding loot-wise. There's just not enough currency dropping in the core game. Same goes for standard with merged leagues that got significantly reduced occurence rate that are also limited by the fact that there can only be few things on the map active at a time.
Last edited by Marrond on May 29, 2017, 2:50:33 AM
Amazing art! Love the crab and totem
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
looks amazing, great work!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Poor Nessa. That hairstyle and the thing tied on her left arm is hers. She isn't even a pawn it looks like, since she's got blood running from her eyes. She became a mermaid and died, RIP. :(

Edit: I just hope it doesn't have to end that way.

Edit: Rewatched The Brine King fight, and she is a marionette. Don't know if that is better or even worse.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on May 29, 2017, 3:51:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info