The Fall of Oriath: Boss Concept Art

who cares when is beta start?
That Act 7 boss is creepy as hell. :O

I can't wait for the Beta to start!

And....

"
We'll also be showing you the new microtransaction system and posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!


WOOT!
Chop onion, pepper, garlic. Heat up pan. Add oil, leave til hot. Add onions, stir til translucent. Add veggies, chilli powder, paprika, cumin. Stir. Brown 500g lean minced rhoa, stir til no pink bits. Make sauce using rhoa stock, tomatoes, marjoram. Stir in Kidney beans. Enjoy Rhoa Chili.
this shit gets posted at midnight and there's three pages before 12:15 smh
"
Completed 15 ChallengesOwlert wrote:
"
We'll also be showing you the new microtransaction system and posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!


Interesting how it needs a full development manifesto. If leaguestones weren't getting carried over in some capacity, I'd imagine it wouldn't take more than a sentence.


Very astute of you.
"You need to stop punching Nazis and talk with them." -- Just more amazing wisdom found in this incredibly intelligent community.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesSyregeth wrote:
this shit gets posted at midnight and there's three pages before 12:15 smh


Yes, because we all live in the same timezone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9YqCP_B7EU
"You need to stop punching Nazis and talk with them." -- Just more amazing wisdom found in this incredibly intelligent community.
These look incredible!

I particularly like the death(?) of High Templar Avarius.
[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

" Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny and old wounds open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now powerless to stop, and so I will play my role to the bloody end. " —Bosch
Vallar Morghulis.
Wow. Didn't know the coin symbol has meaning in game.
IGN: Jerle/JerleLabHero (Harbinger)
cool
i want my passive skill points back
"
Completed 6 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesOwlert wrote:
"
We'll also be showing you the new microtransaction system and posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!


Interesting how it needs a full development manifesto. If leaguestones weren't getting carried over in some capacity, I'd imagine it wouldn't take more than a sentence.


Very astute of you.


The future of a league mechanic is always a manifesto
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info