The Fall of Oriath: Boss Concept Art

who cares when is beta start?
That Act 7 boss is creepy as hell. :O

I can't wait for the Beta to start!

And....

"
We'll also be showing you the new microtransaction system and posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!

WOOT!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Bring back my 50 Raging Spirits!
this shit gets posted at midnight and there's three pages before 12:15 smh
"
Completed 19 ChallengesOwlert wrote:
"
We'll also be showing you the new microtransaction system and posting a Development Manifesto about what will happen to the Legacy League mechanics when it ends!

Interesting how it needs a full development manifesto. If leaguestones weren't getting carried over in some capacity, I'd imagine it wouldn't take more than a sentence.

Very astute of you.
The Off-Topic board has become the forgotten toilet of the PoE community. So full of smug turds it'd be impossible to flush now. Time for a sanitary demolition, GGG.

And better training for your Support drones please.
"
Completed 20 ChallengesSyregeth wrote:
this shit gets posted at midnight and there's three pages before 12:15 smh

Yes, because we all live in the same timezone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9YqCP_B7EU
The Off-Topic board has become the forgotten toilet of the PoE community. So full of smug turds it'd be impossible to flush now. Time for a sanitary demolition, GGG.

And better training for your Support drones please.
These look incredible!

I particularly like the death(?) of High Templar Avarius.
[Guide] Path of Exile, Steam, and account linking

" Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny and old wounds open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now powerless to stop, and so I will play my role to the bloody end. " —Bosch
Vallar Morghulis.
Wow. Didn't know the coin symbol has meaning in game.
IGN: JerleThor (Legacy)
cool
http://imgur.com/a/MhPQj
"
Completed 20 Challenges鬼殺し wrote:
"
Completed 19 ChallengesOwlert wrote:
"

Interesting how it needs a full development manifesto. If leaguestones weren't getting carried over in some capacity, I'd imagine it wouldn't take more than a sentence.

Very astute of you.

The future of a league mechanic is always a manifesto
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info