The Fall of Oriath: Boss Concept Art

Hypuuuu!

Very nice art style! Really a sight to behold!
So can GGG confirm that the crab-woman is Moana from an alternate ending to the movie Moana? I haven't seen an explanation that makes more sense.
What's going to happen to existing characters when 3.0 is released? Passive skill tree reset or character reset to level 1 just keeping class and character name?
Great piece of work Brothers! Can't wait to face all of them :)
Seeing is believing
that last one. is the passive skill tree finally coming as a boss to minmax us? :D
I'm that Morty guy.
i'd really love an illustrated book with concept art and lore from the game, any plan to do that?
Will there be a map of Oriath?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
OH MAN! So pumped! I hope the million faces start throwing up blood as the totem spins around when he gets extra pissed! lololol! Keep up the good work! I can't wait!
"
darius404 wrote:
So can GGG confirm that the crab-woman is Moana from an alternate ending to the movie Moana? I haven't seen an explanation that makes more sense.

She was shown in a clip "Returning Characters" where we saw Malirago, Bruthus, Fedalitas etc.
So, I think that's Merveil. She is, after all, a Siren.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
"
"
darius404 wrote:

She was shown in a clip "Returning Characters" where we saw Malirago, Bruthus, Fedalitas etc.
So, I think that's Merveil. She is, after all, a Siren.

I think it's a corrupted Nessa. But we'll see I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info