Why this community act in this way?

Cuase the economy and trade system on this game is a true trash? That and cause there are high percent of stupid cocksuckers around the world.
Until we get some different trading systems, we will have to deal with all kind of bowlbags. Like yesterday did got whisper form standard for my crystal belt listed for 3 ex, I said "give me 2sec just need to swap char" reply "ok" I swap char to standard in les than half min and find out that guy went offline lol, than I got dc on changing back to legacy lol what a waste of time! GL&HF
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Isn't there some saying like, "if everyone around you is an asshole, maybe it's just you that's the asshole"?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Congrats on butchering the English language to the extreme, OP.

Nothing wrong there but your attitude.
who cares? im curious why you care or why anyone else should or would care. this is the internet. you'll never talk to that person or see them ever again.
Reminds me many of my regular exchanges

If you think i have to sell everything i post for sale, you are mistaken
If you think by whispering every couple seconds will make me want to trade to you, you are mistaken
And if you think that I am somehow obliged to reply to your trade request, you are mistaken

So, deal with it.

PS: for my Russian friends, everytime I get whisp from sombody with name in cyrilic, NO SOUP FOR YOU!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on May 29, 2017, 1:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info