Why this community act in this way?

Welcome to the internet friend. Enjoy your stay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.
IGN: __Mephisto__
[Removed by Support] WE NEED TRADE THAT DON'T INVOLVE PERSONAL INTERACTION
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on May 28, 2017, 7:40:54 PM
"
Rexeos wrote:
Im here with OP. That guy who can not reply deserve to be called. And his response instead "sorry for waiting (can call him back asshole for fairness too)" is "report". It is absurd.

Exactly what i said, i whisping u 2-3 times for that trade and dont answer... on insult super fast "report"
he says, and posts a screenshot of himself being rude and caustic.
sheesh.

No timestamps but when someone spams me like that it is shortcut to ignorelist.

Really, reporting is nothing but a waste of support staff time.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 28, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
I mean, I become more convinced every day that a more advanced tradesystem is needed, but not for all the reasons you hear time and time again.

It's because, well, people and their tendencies in anonymous online communities.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
This is so stupid.
At quick glance I thought the other person was calling you an a-hole but it's actually you acting like a complete moron.

Why make a topic about this anyway? Other than make a fool of yourself of course.
Very often I have long loading times if I trade and go to someone elses hideout. Once it happened to me that I needed 3 mins to get there cause of all the loading. I apologized and the guy that was seller didn't call me an asshole for being stuck in loading screens.

If I'd have experience as buyer from OP, I wouldn't even say reported, just ignore/report and find another burial chambers map for 1 alch.

Also, to track my buyers if they are slow to come to me, I use /whois, so I can easily see whats happening instead of overreacting.

Once I had a seller for some 50c item, that said after map, I said ok I'll wait I have all the time. Tracked him over /whois while alt tab reading forums/reddit and it happened that after the map he entered another map after being like 2 mins in hideout. I pmed him, making myself look oblivious, is he ready soon, he said yes, after map. Well, welcome to block list, after 10 mins.
Spreading salt since 2006
one of reasons why I dislike having to trade in person than asynchronous trade.
Kiddorino Dumborino
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Pretty much. We're suffering the consequences of GGG's charming naivete from back when PoE was a few mates in Auckland and their families. Not smart to trade-scam-rip-off-grievouslyinsult-INFURIATE someone who lives down the road from you and occasionally gives you a ride to work.

And I'm not being facetious in calling it charming. I STILL find it delightful that they thought they could keep the personal angle to interpersonal trading on the internet in a cut-throat ARPG that oozes encouragement to be selfish, greedy and borderline psychopathic in your treatment of others, neatly reflecting the mindset of the Exiles themselves.

It's like, guys, did you even realise what you were really making!?

Are they religious by any chance?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info