Why this community act in this way?

Trading for 1 alc is such a waste of time lol
This doesn't really have much to do with PoE nor the community. This is just how people act on the internet. If that was a face to face interaction, you wouldn't talk like that. I'm not really sure why you posted something that actually places you as a part of this group anyway.
"
golan4840 wrote:

True, but it's what i spend on blank map :D i go out of alchemy easy if i did not sell it.

Anyway, my post is ironic... the "teach education" is, i worked in a shop and if u came asking something and then gone away without say nothing or say goodbye.. i'll reach in that same way.
I know my behavior wasnt politically correct into a game, but someone must say what people deserve, and sometime i do it.

Play ssf if u dont want to interact with people, u dont play mmo if u treat people like npc.

i'm relaxed and i was before, just i'm new on the game and i saw this pratice of dont answer and i would know the ideas of the community about it, 1 time one man said me "tnx for ur answer, i didnt expected" i was surprised
"
Maneotek wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

True, but it's what i spend on blank map :D i go out of alchemy easy if i did not sell it.

Anyway, my post is ironic... the "teach education" is, i worked in a shop and if u came asking something and then gone away without say nothing or say goodbye.. i'll reach in that same way.
I know my behavior wasnt politically correct into a game, but someone must say what people deserve, and sometime i do it.

Play ssf if u dont want to interact with people, u dont play mmo if u treat people like npc.

i'm relaxed and i was before, just i'm new on the game and i saw this pratice of dont answer and i would know the ideas of the community about it, 1 time one man said me "tnx for ur answer, i didnt expected" i was surprised

If someone is not answering you, you leave him and move on. "asshole" and "report your mom" if very unneccessary.
What his poor mom ever did to you anyway^^
Last edited by golan4840 on May 28, 2017, 3:21:49 PM
_reacts to a delay by calling someone asshole

_asks why the community acts this way

...hmm...
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

m(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Im here with OP. That guy who can not reply deserve to be called. And his response instead "sorry for waiting (can call him back asshole for fairness too)" is "report". It is absurd.

Some of you are protecting somebody, who is simply wasting your time and nerves. Happy lifes with your girlfriends :).
Last edited by Rexeos on May 28, 2017, 3:39:31 PM
calls ppl assholes for delay replay( tp loading takes time even 1-2mins for other ppl) complains on forums that ppl sucks i wonder why is that.
"
adghar wrote:
_reacts to a delay by calling someone asshole

_asks why the community acts this way

...hmm...

i thought mom thing was more offensive. those are go time words. funny you guys are taking issue with the asshole comment over that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2017, 6:33:41 PM
Why do you think that person has so much power over you, he does one thing and then he is controlling your emotions and actions for an extended period of time! Is this rare for you, does this person have more power over you than most other people or is it very common for others to control you like this?

You should be impressed and glad you had the opportunity to interact with someone like this, someone that can control your own emotions more than you can, I really don't understand your lack of respect for this person's abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info