LavaBurst

It's now called the lalala build :P
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:U_wxyiXuZd0J:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1902044+&cd=1&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru
Btw is there a better skill than flickerstrike for map clearing for temp league? The problem with flickering into huge mob packs is that sometimes I get stunned/frozen or just get hit by a massive crit and I insta die... And breaaches are SO DANGEROUS with damage mods.

What about ice crash/earth quake?

What viable options are there besides lighting strike? Or is l-strike really the best option if you don't like flicker?
Last edited by Squirting_Elephant on Aug 16, 2017, 7:06:27 AM
"
Btw is there a better skill than flickerstrike for map clearing for temp league? The problem with flickering into huge mob packs is that sometimes I get stunned/frozen or just get hit by a massive crit and I insta die... And breaaches are SO DANGEROUS with damage mods.

What viable options are there besides lighting strike? Or is l-strike really the best option if you don't like flicker?

Kiara's Determination
"

You could take three nodes down to Unwavering Stance. Or maybe use Kaom's Roots.
"

You could take three nodes down to Unwavering Stance. Or maybe use Kaom's Roots.
I just noticed that even when not stunned, you just die. Problem is, a lot of mobs in T15-16 maps (even WITHOUT any damage mods) easily hit for over 6k damage and through a bit of armor.

The blue jungle apes from T16 maps for example hit for over 6k damaga (basalt flask also didn't save me). Minotaur himself does about 5500 damage (with flasks and everything and no damage mods) and his big slam obviously kills you outright. And multistrike+melee is not funny when you only have like 1 second to react and dodge his slam.
Even Kaom's heart won't be enough to save you. You need absolutely epic gear.

So unless you have EPIC EPIC gear (unlikely in league) there is no way this build can run the higher level content. Same problem with Argus. 100%+ Lifeleech is so useless if you die in 1 hit. And getting 8k to 9k hp with this build is rather hard and requires extreme gear and really high level.

Sure this build is amazing in leveling & mapping (up to tier 13 maybe 14 at most). But don't bother running Shaper, Guardians with this. Even Uberlab is hard with this build (no room for error).

Also I switched to lighting strike for mapping. My survivability went way up. No more 1-hit-deaths from crits in damage mod maps and such. Melee... I guess it only works with tons of hp to avoid oneshots.
Last edited by Squirting_Elephant on Aug 16, 2017, 12:03:10 PM
"
I just noticed that even when not stunned, you just die. Problem is, a lot of mobs in T15-16 maps (even WITHOUT any damage mods) easily hit for over 6k damage and through a bit of armor.

The blue jungle apes from T16 maps for example hit for over 6k damaga (basalt flask also didn't save me). Minotaur himself does about 5500 damage (with flasks and everything and no damage mods) and his big slam obviously kills you outright. And multistrike+melee is not funny when you only have like 1 second to react and dodge his slam.
Even Kaom's heart won't be enough to save you. You need absolutely epic gear.

So unless you have EPIC EPIC gear (unlikely in league) there is no way this build can run the higher level content. Same problem with Argus. 100%+ Lifeleech is so useless if you die in 1 hit. And getting 8k to 9k hp with this build is rather hard and requires extreme gear and really high level.

Sure this build is amazing in leveling & mapping (up to tier 13 maybe 14 at most). But don't bother running Shaper, Guardians with this. Even Uberlab is hard with this build (no room for error).

Also I switched to lighting strike for mapping. My survivability went way up. No more 1-hit-deaths from crits in damage mod maps and such. Melee... I guess it only works with tons of hp to avoid oneshots.

you tried using arctic armor for 13% physical dmg reduce? we are standign still while molten striking and flickering anyway
moooo
Any suggested links for lightning strike? I've been running weapon elemental damage, multistrike, crit chance, and faster attacks. Thinking of swapping faster attacks for cold damage, but not sure what's the best to use, or what I'd add for 6l.
I hope this tread it won't be deleted. I am following the build and having fun.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info