Bombing in Manchester Suspect identified

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

This has nothing to do with Syrian immigrants. You dont get that, do you? You do know that Saudi funds terrorists like Nusra tho, right? Trump funds them now. Immigrants dont kill people, terrorists do.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
This has nothing to do with Syrian immigrants. You dont get that, do you?

It has to do with bringing hostile militant cultures, aka islamists, into Europe. The parents of the terrorist were "refugees" back in the 90's. It turns out they had also an islamist ideology.

How many such "refugees" who support Nusra, al-Qaeda, ISIS... have you liberals brought in during the last wave? No one knows, cause there was no vetting done.

And you really have to spin everythong toward Trump, lmao...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:

This has nothing to do with Syrian immigrants. You dont get that, do you? You do know that Saudi funds terrorists like Nusra tho, right? Trump funds them now. Immigrants dont kill people, terrorists do.

You are right it is not about syrians but half Terrorist striking Europe are fake syrian claiming asylum. It is not wrong to think they should stop syrian migrants at borders of europe and control them instead of open border.

Send back those without papers and take first women and childrens.

If men can t/don t want to defend their own country I don t think they are good guest in europe. They would probably just surrender at first problem instead of helping their new country.

It is right too to say Saudi government are assholes and Trump giving them money is bullshit. 9/11 was because of them.

I am all for total stop of Middle east country help and stop trading with those saudi snakes.

Still plenty of assholes bombers entered thks to Merkel.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Listen, buddy. We are up to times when it's impossible to differentiate terrorists from non-terrorists, radicals from non-radicals. Syria was once a marvelous place. One of the few secular countries in the region. I personally know syrians and they were all good people.

But the majority of the real syrian refugees migrated long time ago. The people in real need. It was the first waves. [Removed by Support] People who use Syria as a platzdarm to western Europe. Fucking radicals[Removed by Support]. People who have come to get what's not theirs and ready to fight for their ill ideologies, instead of respecting the host.

It's a fucking war, a clash of civilizations. It's not a fucking joke.

[Removed by Support]

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 25, 2017, 3:52:44 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
This has nothing to do with Syrian immigrants. You dont get that, do you?

It has to do with bringing hostile militant cultures, aka islamists, into Europe. The parents of the terrorist were "refugees" back in the 90's. It turns out they had also an islamist ideology.

How many such "refugees" who support Nusra, al-Qaeda, ISIS... have you liberals brought in during the last wave? No one knows, cause there was no vetting done.

And you really have to spin everythong toward Trump, lmao...

I live with muslim neighbors and their religion has nothing do with terrorism. The extremists misuse islam just like anti LGBT people in the US misuse christianity.

Tell me, if your country was overrun by terrorists who are funded by other countries, would you not want to migrate into a safer country?
They went flying out of Libya back when it was a secular country because they were unwelcome. Now, after Europe, US and Canada have "fixed" Libya, they are welcome there again.

Enough said. I would think.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
They went flying out of Libya back when it was a secular country because they were unwelcome. Now, after Europe, US and Canada have "fixed" Libya, they are welcome there again.

Enough said. I would think.

So you want the black people in the US and EU to be send back to africa too then? Lol, that logic.
What? I think you misread my comment.

I meant that they were unwelcome there and left. They went back now that it is more welcoming to terrorists. No one asked them to go back. They probably were personae non grata back in the day when Libya was not a wholesome place for extremists.

Now, after what NATO did there, it is welcoming these sorts with open arms.

Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on May 25, 2017, 4:11:35 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What? I think you misread my comment.

I meant that they were unwelcome there and left. They went back now that it is more welcoming to terrorists. No one asked them to go back. They probably were personae non grata back in the day when Libya was not a wholesome place for extremists.

Now, after what NATO did there, it is welcoming these sorts with open arms.

So its still a hell hole for those that fled the violence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info