Bombing in Manchester Suspect identified

So today the stories are even worse about this British mess up.

They knew this family were terrorists and gave them asylum like 20 yrs ago even when they were told they wanted to blow shit up. Free housing, education, food, etc. They said they were being persecuted. Oh, LOL

Fast forward to 2011 they were given their passports back to "fight Gaddhafi" and then after that, they went to Syria, and then were allowed to return to the UK.

I have no sympathy for these morons (well, I do for people who lost family members, I guess, but isn't it time people took responsibility for the actions of their own government?)

It just keeps looking worse for these stupid assholes. Are they trying to blow up the place? Seriously, is it stupidity or malice? At this point, I have to ask.
Censored.
Manchester Mayor Claims Mass Murderer Salman Abedi “Was a Terrorist, Not a Muslim”

Well, whaddaya know? Salman Ramadan Abedi, the Manchester suicide bomber who slaughtered 22 people, including children as young as eight, wasn’t a real Muslim. He wasn’t a Muslim at all.

That’s according to Andy Burnham, the mayor of Manchester.

Burnham says that Abedi’s sickening act had nothing to with Islam, despite the fact that Abedi, a devout follower of Allah, is believed to have received ISIS training, and notwithstanding the bomber having been a regular worshiper who only stopped attending the local mosque when its imam spoke out against ISIS.

The message that I would want to get over — and this is how the vast majority of people will feel — this man was a terrorist, not a Muslim.

He does not represent the Muslim community. And we’ve got to keep that distinction in mind all the time. This was an unspeakable act…

… The worst thing that can happen is people start to use this to blame an entire community, the Muslim community.

In my view, the man who committed this atrocity no more represents the Muslim community than the individual who murdered my friend Jo Cox represents the white, British, Christian community

It’s enough to send honest people — a group in which Burnham can no longer claim membership — into spasms of disbelief.

Of course Abedi doesn’t “represent” all Muslims. This scarcely needs to be said. Only the skeeviest, most extreme hate-mongers would say they believe otherwise.

But the rest of Burnham’s statement goes from half-lie to outright whopper.

Let’s start with the assassination of Jo Cox.

Firstly, Thomas Mair, an awkward loner and a nasty supremacist, didn’t kill Cox out of Christian devotion. When you read profiles about him, religiosity seems to have had no grip on Mair. Words like faith, Christianity, church, Jesus, and religion show up nowhere in the linked articles. It’s a bit silly of Burnham to refer to Mair as if the man is to Christianity what hordes of Muhammad-revering jihadists like Abedi are to Islam.

Secondly, Mair’s horrific act of political violence is vanishingly rare in the United Kingdom. I wish we could say the same thing for bloodbaths by violent Muslim extremists.

Burnham commits an actual falsehood when he claims that Abedi was “a terrorist, not a Muslim.” The butcher of Manchester was, incontrovertibly, both. He shed others’ blood, and his own, out of a belief in a religious ideology that started with his parents insisting he internalize and memorize the entire Qur’an. For reasons that are still the subject of an investigation, his faith gradually turned toxic, then deadly. In any case, Abedi prayed five times a day; he read his holy book; he was a regular at the mosque; people who knew him describe him as devout.

Just because he was a stone-cold killer doesn’t mean he wasn’t also a Muslim.

Hizzonner’s brand of revisionism is as transparent as it is insulting. His No True Scotsman nonsense doesn’t help.

It’s folly to deny what is patently obvious, but there Burnham is, following the example of untold numbers of other Western politicians, like President Obama, the second President Bush, Philadelphia mayor Jim Kenny, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, and former British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Wishful thinking is sometimes a comforting pastime, but it’s always the enemy of clear-eyed reality.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 26, 2017, 1:39:11 PM
Do you think if I plotted to blow up something here Theresa May would give me free housing? What about food? LOL
Censored.
Ghaddafi was a loon but he was keeping order in Libya and the country was rather prosperous. Now it's a failed state with tribalistic & sectarian militias controlling various parts of the country & infighting for turf. Arabic slave trade is prospering and the migrant flood pressing on.

US&EU politicians are working against its own citizens, thats glaringly obvious. Obama, Hillary, Sarkozy, Hollande, Cameron = bloody murderers.

Also the liberal interpretation of rights & law, makes it so that criminals are protected or ignored, for the sake of political correctness.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Head_Less wrote:
Burnham says that Abedi’s sickening act had nothing to with Islam, despite the fact that Abedi, a devout follower of Allah, is believed to have received ISIS training, and notwithstanding the bomber having been a regular worshiper who only stopped attending the local mosque when its imam spoke out against ISIS.

Maybe he was a latent buddhist, going into a mosque for shit & giggles. He might have even been an islamophobe.

This politicaly correct BS is exactly what prevents us from addressing the root cause and ever solving the problem. As long as the media, political & acadamia elites will be more concerned with virtue signaling and deluding the public, the islamic extremist subversion will continue unopposed.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Head_Less wrote:
Manchester Mayor Claims Mass Murderer Salman Abedi “Was a Terrorist, Not a Muslim”
Not just a logical fallacy, but a textbook one; just replace "Scotsman" with "Muslim." (Surprised no one mentioned it in my thread earlier.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people. - Theodore Roosevelt

'Nuff said. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Would you change if you migrated to a different country? I doubt it.

Why would he migrate? AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Holy shit, there are some serious racists in denial on this forum now. And I'm fairly sure they're only in denial because we're not QUITE yet at the stage where it's okay to just come out and admit it. But we're getting closer every day.

It's amazing...and yet 100% unsurprising. This is what Trump's advent has authorised and legitimised.

And of course we'll see more terror attacks because the circle of hatred is complete now. It doesn't even matter where it began, who created whom or who started what. Every action is a provocation. I imagine indoctrinating disenfranchised, jaded young Muslims against Trump is pretty fucking easy, given how disenfranchised and jaded a lot of people of all other denominations are towards the guy. Just as I imagine how much these terror attacks benefit those who are trying to unite their side against this simply unbeatable enemy. You may or may not remember what happened not long after 9/11, but basically the world got behind George W Bush (of course) and the crusade was on. Every time the 'world' applauded this effort, W would get this little grin on his face as though they were applauding him, rather than trying to rally together in a time of tragedy. It was difficult to see that grin and not realise that the tragedy of 9/11, however it went down, was a big win for W's administration and agenda.

Similarly, smaller-scale terror attacks are wins for Trump, of course. After the lip service condolences, he goes on to call the terrorist/s, 'losers'. Why not monsters? 'because they'd like that'. A bit delayed, this change of tack, given demonising Muslims (i.e. denoting them as monsters) has been Trump's MO until, oh, I dunno, it became inconvenient to do so for business purposes. But let's dwell on that choice of words: losers. The opposite of winners. Which is apparently what Americans will be under Trump (not seeing it yet...). It's what he promised them. Winning. So much winning they'd get sick of it. So while changing the label from 'monsters' to 'losers' seems like a shift in perspective, it's still just expressing Trump's very polarising view of the world. Winners and losers. Nothing in between.

And these losers are losing because he's winning. But you can't have winners without losers.

With a slip of the tongue, Trump really openly admitted that these 'losers' are helping him and his win.

But it's hard to calling it 'winning' when innocent people are paying the toll.

Sums up his voter base pretty well.
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Considering Trump never said that, I feel it sums you up better.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Considering Trump never said that, I feel it sums you up better.

Lol, he kinda did say it during his campaign and after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info