Bombing in Manchester Suspect identified

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Sums up his voter base pretty well.
Considering Trump never said that, I feel it sums you up better.
Lol, he kinda did say it during his campaign and after.
Post transcripts or you're fake news.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 26, 2017, 10:18:07 PM
I still have trouble to understand why "racism" is linked to criticism of any religion.
As if I could change my skin color to white if I converted to celtic witchcraft.

Not to mention Christianity come from a semitic religion and the god/prophet of it was a jew and probably of same skin color as Palestinians nowadays.

I have been called "slave" and "uncle tom" by Muslims for just saying I think Xtianity is a better one eve tho I am agnostic.

Did I call them racist? nope.

I do think they are hypocrites considering how slavery toward black was practiced way before by muslims. Not even talking about nowadays slavery they practice toward indians and east asians workers.

I can take the xenophobia argument even tho I don t agree with it but racism... lol.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2017, 3:23:18 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
I do think they are hypocrites considering how slavery toward black was practiced way before by muslims. Not even talking about nowadays slavery they practice toward indians and east asians workers.

The hypocrisy of the "intellectual" left stinks to high heaven. One particularly gruesome detail of arabic slavery, is that male slaves were often castrated, unlike slaves in the US. Arabs/Turks were pillaging Europe for centuries and still running slave trade in the 20th century, but you won't hear much of this from your liberal professors.

"
I still have trouble to understand why "racism" is linked to criticism of any religion.

It has to do with ignorance of some people who think that christian = white, muslim = brown, etc..

"Racism" is a label that is being overused to the point of loosing all the meaning. This phenomenon has to do with how the left approaches "debate" - mostly by shaming tactics, accusing, virtue signaling, throwing labels, etc. Or simply violence. You don't need to listen to your opponent arguments, if you just accuse him of "racism" or "islamophobia".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"Racism," as used by the Left, is just like "stupid," an empty and meaningless epithet in most contexts. It has no relevance to the actual attributes of the individuals being slandered, but it always brings that cheap rush of smug superiority to revert to grade-school level insults. And the rants become more shrill and strident, the less effective the actual insults are shown to be. You can't effectively mock someone who doesn't take you seriously, after all. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Austin literally posting fake news, that's ironic lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Austin literally posting fake news, that's ironic lol.

what about the things Hillary said On camera about black people (super-predator) and the fact black people are her target audience... Talk about insulting her own base.

Bitch is just like all dems, need black votes but consider them cattle.
Poe Pvp experience
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2017, 7:52:56 AM
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on May 27, 2017, 9:23:22 AM
"
torturo wrote:

“Islamic law permits to sleep with goats, sheep or other livestock as long as the animal is killed afterward, which explains the high numbers,”

HAHAHA lol
Poe Pvp experience
Jihadists gonna jihad and UK taxpayers gonna taxpay:

23,000 potential terrorists live in Britain, intelligence shows – UK media

That's a seizable force. 3k shahids ready to blow up at any moment, and 20k reserves. The only major obstacle this multicultural force of diversity faces, is the (non)availability of weapons & explosives.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info