<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

-
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on May 31, 2017, 7:23:21 AM
Hi there,

I'm really excited about this guild.
Wealthaquisition is the single most fun thing in this game and i would love to talk to other people on a daily basis who share that passion.

I am actively playing leagues since Ambush and made it to 100 in Perandus and Legacy. 97+ in all others.
Challenges: 40/40 Perandus 36/40 Prophecy 36/40 Essence 40/40 Breach 38/40 Legacy

Here the most expensive item I've bought each league.

Im applying as a member.

With kind regards,
Paddi
Last edited by Paddione on May 26, 2017, 7:34:32 AM
how many leagues you played: 8

how many level 90+ chars: 5, one of them 99

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 28 Didn't have time for that in the past cuz of school(finished now)

Sadly I already did my end-of-league vaaling. Had skyforth, 500ES Spell crit shield, and 950Es reglia though

Iam applying as a member.
I'm not going to win over a guild invite with leagues played (2), number of characters > lv90 (5) or challenge completion (waste of time for me). I won't even win a guild invite with gear/wealth. I've only ended leagues with net wealth of ~30ex (current Assassin Discharger on Legacy is worth around that). I've never approached this game as an economist (despite the raw design of the economy that naturally invites arbitrage exploitation) - it just was not my objective for playing this game.

But I have one goal in the next league: Be disgustingly rich.

I work at a low latency/high frequency trading company, and have a degree in finance/economics. I've got a decent grasp of the market and economic principles and I am convinced that partnering up with you and your guild mates would be profitable for all parties involved.

I'm keen to learn from your rich understanding of the game's economy, and more than willing to offer any insight I might have.
Last edited by __kz on May 26, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
how many leagues you played:5

how many level 90+ chars: Around 10

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 36/40/36/40/36

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: Don't have anything at the moment because I tend to give away everything at the end of each league. I didn't play a ton legacy, still accumulated a decent amount of wealth while I did, bought a HH, skyforths, etc. I was a member of Lighty with Belton, lent him money on a few occassions when he can't afford to just RMT, etc. I have an economics degree so that means I should be in here right? Just kidding, I don't use that shit at all. I work from home in my current job and basically just play POE all the time.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member
Last edited by dzags18 on May 26, 2017, 11:17:25 AM
how many leagues you played: This is my first League but already logged 400 hours into the game and absolutely love it

how many level 90+ chars: 2 in this league

your previous leagues challenge #'s: First league

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:

Crafted the armor myself and most of my currency has been sunk into Szenei or in trading items listed for sale but got about 12 ex in capital as well.

Defiantly not as rich as some of the previous posters but I learn things quickly and enjoy the trading in the game, each time i try out a new build I learn more what items are worth looking for and with a few crafting changes can be doubled in value.

One thing ive learn quick though is not post on the forums what items i flip and craft:)

Hope you can look over the fact that I haven't played for very long and what ive done this league will be enough to become a member of your guild!
how many leagues you played: i have played since Talisman

how many level 90+ chars: 14

your previous leagues challenge #'s: i don't farm challenge so i dont remember that very much.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer: member
Played since Domination league

Got 6 char lvl 90+ (highest 94). Probably deleted a few over the years.

I usually aim for the lion's head totem pole (34/40), go for 36 challenges if the reward appeals me, but don't bother with 40/40 since i tend to spend most time crafting late leagues.
Result of last leagues: 29. 30, 37, 20, 36...

A few items legacy league:

Tryed my luck on 2 of them without success.

Stopped play legacy league, will check in during beta. Applying for member for 3.0!
how many leagues you played: I have played since Anarchy--to be honest, since beta, when GCPs was the currency used to buy most things.

how many level 90+ chars: 9-10. I delete them for names--not really a standard player. I focus on the temp leagues, and enjoy wealth accumulation there more.

your previous leagues challenge #'s:I usually average out at 20-30. I don't play to complete challenges.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: I get a multitude of 6Ls and such every league. Last league I was flipping crystal belts when HoWA was /the meme/, along with jewelcrafting. Early league (first week or so) I make loads of currency alching high rings. To that end, however, I give most of my wealth after the league ends to the vaal gods or to friends. My wander friend has the majority of my wealth. (HH, 7 6L shavs, skyforth, etc, but he doesn't play standard either so..\shrug/)
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member. Why the fuck would you want someone you don't know to be an officer? I think some of you need to play EVE and learn the distrust meta, yo.
how many leagues you played: 4 (Talisman, Perandus, Essence, Legacy)

how many level 90+ chars: 6 1 level 100

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 26/32, 17/40, 39/40, 40/40

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: LegacyAwra is ~100ex build,

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Applying for member

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info