<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

how many leagues you played: Started fooling around with POE during Nemesis but really got into it during the Flashback league so I'll say 7 leagues.

how many level 90+ chars: 11

your previous leagues challenge #'s:
Torment+Bloodlines 1-Month: 4/4
Flashback: 20/20
Talisman: 28/32
Perandus: 37/40
Prophecy: 36/40
Essence: 36/40
Breach: 36/40

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member
1. I've played every league since OB.
2. 3 currently.
3. 24/40 (Legacy), 27/40 (Breach)
4. *(Please see comment below)

5. Member

*My submissions for #4 are certainly not overwhelming but there is a context which I would like to share. Up until 4 months ago I was playing PoE on an old business laptop. Combined with my need for the HC death rush (masochistic much?) I found myself in a state of arrested development skill/game wise. I had a ceiling on my game-play due to always dying and re-rolling. This meant I've always played this game in a sort of psudo-ssf. I would trade but always working with pennies. The items I've linked are hard won and I'm proud of them. As you can imagine, this has been an awesome/shitty way to experience PoE (or not experience) as I've gotten good at leveling really fast and working with nothing but never reaching god-tier.

Then I built a new pc. Turns out I'm not as shitty as I thought. Single digit fps just puts a damper on things. I've decided to switch to SC (past two leagues already) and find a good crew to learn the top end mechanics of this game with. My current skill level is about 100c/hour. I'd like to learn to invest, play arbitrage and make some real money. I'm good at pricing and early/mid game to red maps. I have yet to do high end crafting or farming. While I've enjoyed playing solo for years, I'd love to build trust with a decent team and truly push the edge of my gameplay. Thanks in advance for the consideration.
Last edited by Heyokame on May 27, 2017, 3:46:12 PM
how many leagues you played: Legacy is my 3rd

how many level 90+ chars: 6 (few other 80+ chars)

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 25,24,23

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
Recently got my first pair of Skyforths

Crafted these this league

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Just a member is fine for me :)
Last edited by CzCzCz on May 28, 2017, 12:36:32 AM
how many leagues you played:
I started playing in may of 2014 I can not recall the current league at the time and played right through to perandus then took a break due to RL but back now and cant wait for new league

how many level 90+ chars:
have had I think 5 90+ chars but as my previous guild was not much for team play I mostly started new chars around 85 ish and some of them have been deleted because I want ed to reuse the name

proph 26/40
peran 36/40
tails 17/32
flash 7/20

(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

have other stuff in stash on standard but they are harder to link
Are you applying for Member or Officer: member is fine ty:)
Last edited by Beinion99 on May 27, 2017, 11:42:52 PM
About me: Hi there, given that making substantial amount of currency is something I still haven't mastered, I would like to apply to your guild.

how many leagues you played: Since Perandus, every single one. (Before of that I played like 2 seasons in std... yikes!)

how many level 90+ chars: Seven

your previous leagues challenge #'s: Perandus (36)/ Prophecy (20) / Essence (31) / Breach (36) and legacy currently 33 going for 36. I must add... I do the challenges as long as the MTXs are atractive to me... otherwise I dont care about totem's size at HO.

These items are on std though...

I can provide to my chars 6Ls and whatever they need to get the build going (I make between 2 to 3 each league). But I still haven't grasp how to end up with skyforths every league and so on...

I flip and carry people as needed or as my own chars allow it. Selling nice hubrises also provide a good income for my chars. Getting that master to 8 or similar is also one of my strategies.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: As a Member. If it works out I would'nt mind becoming Officer later on.

Btw I play in EU servers about 3 hrs/day. More on weekends...

As u see I aint a rich guy but I learn fast, play fairly constant and I am gifted in memes ^^

Thanks for your time!

Jaeger
hello there , your guild is based on economy and wealth , which is what I enjoy most about this game , making and "spending" currency LOL .. i don't care about making progress in leagues or achieving league challenges , these represent how much a player has a free time and can farm (in a boring , robot-like way) these free MTX .. i just care about and im obsessed in having fun in a group of people who have similar mind as mine , who enjoy trading and economy about this game ..
I've been playing Path of exile for like 3 years now , and made a few hundred exalts (2 dropped in these 3 years and the rest is by trading through leagues)

how many leagues you played: around 8 leagues ..
torment , breach , dark shrine , talisman , prophecy , perandus
i played warbands and tempest without achieving any progress , just to test the nature of the league ..
how many level 90+ chars: 2 active , third on the way .. a couple 90's deleted ..

your previous leagues challenge #'s: reached around 27 challanges in breach league is my highest ..

and other 5L and 6L in stash with almost perfect rolls ..
Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member
1. Every league since domination (so that's 11 including legacy but not short ones like darkshrines)
2. 13 & 1 level 100
3. Ambush 2/8 Rampage 2/8 Torment 6/8 Torment/Bloodlines 1 month HC 4/4 and SC 4/4 Warbands 6/8 Flashback 20/20 Talisman 28/32 Perandus 36/40 Prophecy 36/40 Essence 24/40 Breach 36/40 Legacy 36/40
4. Legacy
Spoiler

Standard
Spoiler

5.Member

You don't need to ctrl alt click items in this forum to link them, just click them.

I'm not very good at making money but im learning slowly! This league in the first two weeks i was able to acquire 30 exalts, which for me is amazing! I have since spent those on various builds that didn't work and have lost most of the money now, but I am willing to put in the time to make money in PoE and help others do the same.

playin 4 tab talisman to this league usually bored after 95
How long should one wait to see if accepted before looking for something else I'm hoping to be in something before the beta and would like to be in somewhere before that to help hone skills back before it

Thanks
how many leagues you played:
9 starting from torment/bloodlines
how many level 90+ chars:
currently 6
deleted like 40

talisman 15/32
perandus 32/40
prophecy 37/40
essence 36/40
breach 14/40

please link any items / demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
flipped 3 pairs of acuity this league dont have any copy of them, but should be recorded at my stream tho
started playing 2 weeks ago on legacy.
currently have around 30ex worth currency tab, and prob 30ex in gear
Spoiler

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Officer
Last edited by Xloctis on Jun 14, 2017, 5:02:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info