<Invest> Goldrim Sachs (High end Softcore League Players Only, Wealth Focus)

i just wanted to show stuff off too

Last edited by RayRayx on May 26, 2017, 3:41:38 PM
how many leagues you played: 6, all leagues since talisman when I started playing.

how many level 90+ chars: Dozens, I tend to get bored of characters around 90-94. I end up doing 4-6 a league or so.

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 24, I usually only complete whatever I do naturally / MTX I want.

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:
Unfortunately, I just flipped my VFB character for much less than it was worth to make my end-of-league character. Current character (RIP_ES_BibleThump) is worth at least 40ex. Sold my 20/20 IIQ last week for 30ex. Apologies in advance for the wall of text, since I don't have a shiny 40ex+ item to link.

In prophecy I made most of my currency on a lab juggernaut. Solo speed runs on 4-5 key days, bought offerings on 3 key days when they were lower priced, did carry 4-6 player carry runs on 3 key days. Twice enchanted on devotos and 84 hubris were most of the currency, with a heft chunk being quality gems.

Essence I couldn't really play because of legion launch.

In breach I made most of my currency crafting SRS bows. I knew the market was going to be huge because of the rework. Reduced level requirement rolls to reduce chromatic cost, 6 off colors, 6 link, essence spammed for proper 2 suffix/2 prefix, no attack, +1. Nothing special, but I crafted 5 of them for an average investment of 6.5ex per and they sold for 13-14ex each. Also bought cheap shavs and 6ld them, the difference in market value between 6l and base shavs was ~1600 fusings at the time, saw the opportunity since my average is considerably below 1600 per 6l.

This league I made most of my currency just making good builds and farming. I started as the baron srs, cheapest build I could make to clear t15s efficiently. Bought an item quant gem as my first major purchase when they were still 6ex, I knew the price would eventually equalize to standard and in the meantime the value of 43% IIQ was absurd. I've made several 20ex+ characters this league, warchief totems, doomfletch raider TS, transitioned my baron srs into LL MF SRS, VFB, and now my LL RF.

I tend to make large sums of currency at the start of leagues and then focus mostly on characters, when I get bored of one I flip the gear and make another, so I end leagues with very little.

Are you applying for Member or Officer: Member

P.S. I'm one of those guys that had spreadsheets to calculate minion and poison/ignite builds before openarl made us all feel inadequate :D. I get off on optimization.
Last edited by nasirabtw on May 26, 2017, 4:16:12 PM
I have played since open beta, and I think the first league I played a lot was when Sacrifice of the Vaal came out but I was a complete noob, so ambush I think? I have played 15 leagues including 1 months and my first was anarchy.

6 90+ characters

Domination: 2/8
Ambush: 1/8
Rampage: 2/8
Perandus: 24/40
Prophecy: 32/40
Essence: 15/40
Breach: 36/40
Legacy: 19/40

These are some items, my standard stash has like 600 tabs and I have no clue where most of my shit is so here are some six links.

Spoiler
This is an essence of horror chest

dumpster barrage hat

As you may of noticed everything is corrupted, and that is because I vaal orb literally everything in standard, so a lot of my items have been totally bricked lol

I'm applying to be a member, currently a college student so I won't have time to take a leadership roll.

About me:
Spoiler
I've made most of my money crafting opal rings and chancing shit, I used to flip but I got bored of that and got tired of dealing with people not replying or raging at you. In legacy I spent a lot of time farming Chayula and in previous leagues I used to farm Uber Atziri a lot too. I have always been lazy in making money in games so I always try to find ways to make money off of other people's work (lol) so naturally crafting has always appealed to me because you can just sit in your hideout, click on shit and make mad profits. I craft jewels but that's pretty easy and common to do but I guess I should list it. I also vaal things for profit.

This probably comes from my background of playing WoW for 8 years where I similarly would just buy massive amounts of mats on the AH and craft thousands of items with every profession and post them up on the AH.

I play everyday in the first month of the league and generally I start playing less after that, but breach was the first league where I played a lot after the first month but with the new exp pack coming up i'll probably play a lot more than usual. So if you're looking for players who play the entire league I probably won't be that great of a member but who knows what the future holds.

Also, I quit legacy because I spent like 50ex on reliquary keys and didn't get shit so fuck that shit lmao. I quit boring leagues, like torment and talisman.

Some screenshots

Spoiler

I give away almost all of my stuff to my friends when I quit the league but here's a pic of one of my shop tabs before I quit legacy

rip :*(

Last edited by Inkwaboom on May 26, 2017, 8:43:46 PM
how many leagues you played: 2 Breach and Legacy

how many level 90+ chars: Just 1, play a lightning arrow Scion at lvl 93 which I enjoy very much

your previous leagues challenge #'s: previous had just astarted and league was ending at 28 atm

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy:

Have a lot of random 6l that I farmed early in league or crafted myself. Sold a 918 6l regalia early league for 19ex.

Mostly enjoy buying cheap lvl 20 gems and corrupting. Have a decent amount of 21+ Interested in vaaling higher valuable items. Trying to vaal a 6l Voltaxic for +1 arrow. Corrupted a few that I 6l with high stats.

No luck on that one. Others were a 5l cause that was all I needed.

Interested in investing and turning profit. Sit on POE trade alot.

Would say total net worth probably around 100-150 ex possibly more.

Last edited by kto9 on May 26, 2017, 7:12:02 PM
GUILD APPLICATION

how many leagues you played: last 5 actively, 8 total

level 90+ chars: 9

your previous leagues challenge #'s:

Legacy: 40/40
Breach: 40/40
Essenc: 40/40
Prophy: 40/40
Perand: 40/40

LSC item links:

Itemization of CragAir character @ profile
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cranekick

SingalShot Alt->Regal Crafting: perfect divine 3T1 Hubris, 3T1 Regalia, 3T1 Gloves, Bow
Spoiler

SingalShot Meta-Crafted Bling
Spoiler

SingalShot Nice Uniques: +arrow 35%, skyF
Spoiler

Previous League:

About 1 month before the end of a previous league, I predicted the announcement of
an MTX overhaul would cause a price spike in alt-art, thus I decided to purchase an
Alt-Art Alpha's Howl. To accomplish this, I utilized two simple strategies
(intra-league) used currency cycles, for low-effort, high volume currency flipping.
(inter-league) used revenue from currency cycles to buy items with high league
to standard price discrepancies -> flipped league assets into standard at 3-6 times markup

Given the very low supply of such an item, even a small increase in demand had good potential
to increase the value of such an item. Thus, I made the trade using the highest profile
streamer as a mediator, publicly discussing my price hike theory on stream.

My purchase can be seen in this Ziz video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uum3bVixEW8

Extra: A university degree in computer science has left me with a strong tool-set for
mathematical modeling. My crafting, farming, and flipping projects usually undergo some
spreadsheet based analysis of statistical expectation.
Last edited by CragFall on May 26, 2017, 7:42:40 PM
how many leagues you played: Started at the middle of Breach League, so two.

how many level 90+ chars: 3

your previous leagues challenge #'s: Breach: 26/40 ; Legacy: 38/40 (Aiming for 40)

Indicators of wealth: Non really, was really lucky this league tho, I chanced 2 skyforths and a headhunter, which I eventually sold and the profits were given to friends who are struggling with the game. The left overs were used to flip.

how many leagues you played: 2

how many level 90+ chars: 3

your previous leagues challenge #'s:28 or something on breach

Gave away a lot of items this league, I have some screenshots if you are interested, here's what's left.

(items can be linked by opening your character page above and CTRL + ALT + clicking, similar to linking items ingame)

Guild application:

Leagues Played: All of them, including closed beta. Got serious about the game around Talisman/Perandus.

Number of 90+ characters: 7, highest is 95(50% to 96, working on 96 as I type this)

Previous Challenge #s:
20/20 in Flashback before Perandus,
36/40 in Perandus, Prophecy, Essence, Breach
38/40 in Legacy, close to 40/40. Just gotta kill a few breachlords and kill merc Malachai.

Indicators of Wealth:
I think this should suffice
(neither of these were chanced, in case you're thinking I just got lucky)
I have a few other 5-10ex items but can't be bothered to link them all. My profile is public so you can check my character LongdongPrism, where most of my Legacy league wealth is gathered.

I guess I should mentioned I'm in the EU, since you guys might all be Americans so it wouldn't work in terms of playtime.

Applying to be a member.
I just wanted a reason to link my items, no real interest in joining at this time as I am a horrible speed leveler at leagues start.

Does the guild make exceptions for people who can make sizable wealth without being a day 1 rusher?

"
dzags18 wrote:
how many leagues you played:5

how many level 90+ chars: Around 10

your previous leagues challenge #'s: 36/40/36/40/36

please link any items/ demonstrable indicators of wealth that might help illustrate your understanding / grasp of economy: Don't have anything at the moment because I tend to give away everything at the end of each league. I didn't play a ton legacy, still accumulated a decent amount of wealth while I did, bought a HH, skyforths, etc. I was a member of Lighty with Belton, lent him money on a few occassions when he can't afford to just RMT, etc. I have an economics degree so that means I should be in here right? Just kidding, I don't use that shit at all. I work from home in my current job and basically just play POE all the time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info