Are we finally gonna have auction house when 3.0 comes??

"
inuke wrote:
Hey guys wondering if GGG has finally done anything about trading and is finally gonna give the auction house in 3.0

One of the things that is really broken in this game is trading and I'd really love if GGG finally made auction house :/

Does anyone know if GGG has any updates on this?

Thanks
It's painfully obvious GGG has absolutely no clue how to improve trade.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
"
poeliceman wrote:
"
inuke wrote:
Hey guys wondering if GGG has finally done anything about trading and is finally gonna give the auction house in 3.0

One of the things that is really broken in this game is trading and I'd really love if GGG finally made auction house :/

Thanks

Because they leave it up to us. It's our responsibility to accurately list and trade items for deals we're happy with. That's the way any trade in a game should be

but I sure hope an AH never sees this game
GGG considers trading a vital aspect of the game so they decided to do very little to nothing to facilitate in-game trading...makes sense right?

Chill Jams
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
There are improvements coming but more like a "trade pool" where you put your items, and then others can buy them out... Think like horadric cube. Put 4 items in (6 if belts and rings so you have the boxes full), then at a sell you see let's say 2c in the cube and 4 items left, or 2c 4ex and one item left. This will set a max count on offers.

Something like that.

WTF, no idea what your saying, but it sounds stupid as shit. Also where did you get this info that something this stupid is being done?

Just wait, there are kinor improvements comi g but in the end it's something like described...

When, with 3.0? If later than that chances are i will be gone, or will not be on here much anyways, depending on how beta ends.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Inuke is crazy trolling and got banned. Good job GGG.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
poeliceman wrote:
"
inuke wrote:

Thanks

This is probably true. If they had come up with a good solution it would already be in the game.
The problem is, nobody knows what the solution is. An auction house definitely is not.
Last edited by Reizoko on May 24, 2017, 11:08:55 PM
There will likely be some sort of escrow-based trade system added to the website.

They have told us literally nothing about it. Or when it's likely to drop.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
There will likely be some sort of escrow-based trade system added to the website.

They have told us literally nothing about it. Or when it's likely to drop.

probably because they are not sure what they are doing yet lol

but seriously I would be disappointed if 3.0 did not bring trade improvements of some kind, I should probalby temper my expectations lol
I dont see any any key!
If ain't broken then don't fix it.
Trade works atm, maybe not the way some would like but is working.
In some towns we have big malls, luxury etc. In some towns we have small markets. In other towns we got large bazaars. Trade is not the same everywhere but is working very well always.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
If ain't broken then don't fix it.
Trade works atm, maybe not the way some would like but is working.
In some towns we have big malls, luxury etc. In some towns we have small markets. In other towns we got large bazaars. Trade is not the same everywhere but is working very well always.

^^ This guy.

LoL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info