Are we finally gonna have auction house when 3.0 comes??

Hey guys wondering if GGG has finally done anything about trading and is finally gonna give the auction house in 3.0

One of the things that is really broken in this game is trading and I'd really love if GGG finally made auction house :/

Does anyone know if GGG has any updates on this?

Thanks
ey
Last bumped on May 27, 2017, 1:10:42 PM
No.
"
inuke wrote:
Hey guys wondering if GGG has finally done anything about trading and is finally gonna give the auction house in 3.0

One of the things that is really broken in this game is trading and I'd really love if GGG finally made auction house :/

Does anyone know if GGG has any updates on this?

Thanks

Don't call it auction house it will trigger them.
I hope not.

Auction houses aren't really a viable concept for ARPGs, regardless of how much you personally might want one.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
You won't have an auction house. You will eventualy have some improvements ... one day. Game will still be there in 2048, just be patient :)
Hf :)
Don't call it an Auction house it's a trigger term for the Luddites around here. They like the more scams than ever happened with an AH free for all of poe.trade.

Call it offline buying or something.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Don't call it an Auction house it's a trigger term for the Luddites around here. They like the more scams than ever happened with an AH free for all of poe.trade.

Call it offline buying or something.

I think asynchronous trade is the term we are supposed to use
I dont see any any key!
Asynchronous trade eh, Sounds sexy actually. May sell. Good one.
Git R Dun!
Nope
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
There are improvements coming but more like a "trade pool" where you put your items, and then others can buy them out... Think like horadric cube. Put 4 items in (6 if belts and rings so you have the boxes full), then at a sell you see let's say 2c in the cube and 4 items left, or 2c 4ex and one item left. This will set a max count on offers.

Something like that.
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info