Careful GGG...

So, it seems that big changes are incoming, that might result in a strong ES nerf. Not that I do care myself, since my strongest Legacy character is life-based, however I am pretty worried about this kind of game-changing nerfs.

I have been playing Diablo III for a couple of years, then suddenly Blizzard decided to nerf the "Meta-Team". I won't explain in details what it means, it's irrelevant here, but let's say that players who were used to run very high levels of content, suddenly had to play all day long in order to gain as much XP as they were formerly gaining in 15 minutes.

Needless to say, all the "big guns" left the game, and right now the game is rank #70 on Twitch (based on the number of viewer).

But this is Blizzard, and if Diablo III is not working anymore they just don't care, they can rely on Starcraft, Earthstone or Overwatch to keep $$ flowing. Unfortunately, GGG isn't Blizzard, and as far as I know you are running only one game... so if it goes down, you go down :(

I'm pretty sure that you have already discussed that internally, but hey, I have been around since Pong, and I have witnessed the birth and the death of so many online games... I just hope that you will not join the graveyard anytime soon (since Path of Exile is such a nice game).
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 9:41:00 AM
I'm going to make something very clear to you.

1) People quit D3 because it's dogshit every single source of high tier streamer has left the game because it's not very fun it wasn't because of nerfs etc it's because it's not a good game.

2) People don't quit the game in terms of PoE sure they get emo and be like OH MY FUCKING GOD MY ES IS NERFED I WILL NOT PLAY but don't kid yourself they will fucking play shit I get mad over balance changes but I don't you know go my LIFE IS OVER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME GGG no I certainly do not do that. Instead I talk mad shit to the developers in my own way mainly the balance people and will still continue to play.

If anything most will adapt or by all means if they go MY LIFE IS OVER GGG has betrayed my trust :_; I WILL QUIT I WILL QUIT :(then it will only be a few that's for sure.

End of story.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 20, 2017, 10:57:53 AM
So... you want to tell me that with the removal of two repetitive playthroughs, a much needed rebalance that is nowhere near being set in stone, an upcoming xbox release and SIX more or less new acts the game is about to die?
Sounds plausible. NOT.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Even if es is nerfed to the ground, top players will find a way to mow through content anyway, dont worry. The new 10 skills are sure to bring some powercreep into the game and game will speed up again.

If anything without metashift players would leave and game would stagnate because every1 would get bored of same howa and discharge builds
Last edited by Aetherium on May 20, 2017, 11:07:37 AM
"
I'm going to make something very clear to you.

1) People quit D3 because it's dogshit every single source of high tier streamer has left the game because it's not very fun it wasn't because of nerfs etc it's because it's not a good game.

2) People don't quit the game in terms of PoE sure they get emo and be like OH MY FUCKING GOD MY ES IS NERFED I WILL NOT PLAY but don't kid yourself they will fucking play shit I get mad over balance changes but I don't you know go my LIFE IS OVER YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME GGG no I certainly do not do that. Instead I talk mad shit to the developers in my own way mainly the balance people and will still continue to play.

If anything most will adapt or by all means if they go MY LIFE IS OVER GGG has betrayed my trust :_; I WILL QUIT I WILL QUIT :(then it will only be a few that's for sure.

End of story.

I really want to play DS3 with you we could do some 1v1
SL?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SL?

Have characters between 90-120 lvl and i also have couple thousand of hours into Dark Soul series its my favorite game by far
It feels weird to agree with I_NO, but here we are.
"
rupuciszzz wrote:
"
SL?

Have characters between 90-120 lvl and i also have couple thousand of hours into Dark Soul series its my favorite game by far

PM me your steam =3 and we can do a few rounds.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
rupuciszzz wrote:
"
SL?

PM me your steam =3 and we can do a few rounds.

Sure thing but im not at home today i will be tomorrow tho so we can play then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info