Energy Shield and Life

"
simoniknow wrote:
Let´s see what happens. As you stated this is a beta nerf only, to see how it works out i guess. The final nerf in 3.0, may very well look different. It is a shame that life builds atm. are non existing in the endgame - and will be looking forwards to building one.

What i sincerely hope is, that GGG take all players into account. When inviting and analyzing the results of the beta, i believe that it is of utmost importance to not let streamers have the greatest saying in this, as they must be seen as a minority of the total pool of poe players (i believe that you made endgame, not only for for them ?!?).

Personally i have still not gotten Shaper down - for me it is difficult and very challenging. But then again i only have 11.5K es, only invested around 50 ex. on my build and have a lot to learn about the mechanisms still. Probably have to get him down this season, before it is too late for me ;-)

With best regards,

A player who loves your game and is so much looking forward too 3.0.

Shaper can go down at 6k es, quite fairly ok is 8k es. DPS is what matters mostly.
Last edited by Rexeos on May 18, 2017, 8:41:33 AM
100? page?
Edit: Nope, too quick.
ES changes are not good in my opinion. ES was always "have much but no good way of regaining it during a fight". Now it's one of the best way of leeching. That old balanced mechanic should have been restored instead of nerfing ES itself. Just remove/nerf the sources of ES leeching.
Last edited by Kaw on May 18, 2017, 8:44:50 AM
Nice ES kill.

Thx for making it so only top players with time to game all day will be able to make ES chars. Cheers!
Note the irony.

Talk about punishing players with less time unless you make the mods easier to roll/obtain.

I agree ES is to good atm compared to life, but its not like its cheap to get to those lvls of ES.
Buff life instead.

Whats with Vaal Pact? I think there is better changes to be made, how is reflect gonna be handled now? Change that as well?

What if Vaal Pact instead had like 30-50% less effect on ES?
May the RNG be with you.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST TRASH UPDATE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY KIND OF A GAME I COME ACTUALLY FROM DRAKENSANG ONLINE I SPEND THERE 15K € AND WAS PLAY IT FOR AROUND 3YEARS (19.459HOUR'S PLAYTIME BEST TANK IN 2014/15) BUT LEFT THE GAME ALSO BECAUSE OF TRASH UPADATE'S ! BUT THIS HERE IS EVEN MORE WORSE HOW YOU CAN LOWER THE ES OR OTHER NOTES JUST HOW I THINKIN MYSELF IF YOU PLAY EVEN YOUR STUPID GAME SELF ,IF YOU WALKIN AROUND WITH 15K ES OR 20K YOUR STILL A ONESHOT IN THE ARENA OR PVP TO A OFFENSIV LVL 80-85 PLAYER AS A lvl 100 -_- (EGOSHOTER CONFIRMED) !!!!
THERE IS SO MUCH TO FIX AND BALANCE BUT YOU NOOBS REALLY MAKE THIS TO US YOU ARE MUST BE TOTALLY AMATUER'S AND DEFENTLY NO HARDCORE GAMER'S ! YOUR GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD HOW YOU THINK ,THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST JOKE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL BALANCE SPECIALLY IN PvP !

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS AND DISGUTSING I COULD THROW UP !

I HOPE YOUR SHIT UPDATE WILL NEVER COME ,HATEFULL GRETTINGS ,I SEEN YOUR COMPANY NOW TAKE THE ROAD OF THE LOSER'S SIDE ACTUALLY YOU WAS ALLWAYS WALKIN THIS ROAD PFFF... YOU WILL NEVER REACH ANY KIND OF A EMOTIONAL STAGE IN THIS GAME NOT IN PVP OR PVE DOSEN'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU WILL UPDATE OR HOW NICE THE SKILLTREE WILL LOOK BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES BACK TO REAL BALANCE YOUR JUST SUCKS THERE IS NO WAY OR ANY KIND OF A POSSIBILITY TO PLAY A REAL TACTICAL MATCH PVP OR PVE IS THE SAME IS JUST FLAT AS TEXAS THERE IS NOTHING IS JUST SO FLAT THAT IS IT SAD AGAIN YOU GUYS YOU THINK YOU MADE A DEEP GAME HAH HAH I CAN ONLY LAUGHT ABOUT THIS !

YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY SOME BALLS TO MAKE CHANCES LIKE THIS ...HAVE FUN IN YOUR NOOBAS ZERO SKILL GAME
I WILL DEFNETLY STOP HERE THE GAME WHAT A WASTE TO MUCH TIME IS OVER AND NOTHING POSITIV HAPPEND ,BUT IN THE END WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A F2P BULLSHIT ,THIS IS NOT A MMORPG AND NOT A HACK & SLAY THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND SELL PEOPLE FOR STUPID ,PFHAHA IT DOESENT NOT EVEN EXISCT A PVP RANGLIST WITH WIN/LOSE WHY NOT BETTER CANCEL THE HOLE PVP OUT OF THE GAME

While I wasn't thrilled by the Lab changes (given that it's boring and repetitive), I'm glad to see nerfs to ES. Now one must employ a modicum of skill to kill top-tier bosses. How outrageous!!

Where's the picture of the guy who had 90,000 ES? Maybe that will help people realize that ES needed to be balanced.
"
Tupelo wrote:
Nice ES kill.

Thx for making it so only top players with time to game all day will be able to make ES chars. Cheers!
Note the irony.

Talk about punishing players with less time unless you make the mods easier to roll/obtain.

?

I think that's exactly it!
I see a lot of talk about a "buff" to life, is that what you call a buff? It's still going to be crap because PoE one-shot mechanics are silly.

Not to mention how much all of this will impact casual/solo players. RIP.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on May 18, 2017, 8:57:57 AM
I'm laughing at all the people crying "no ES leech wahhhhhhhh". Read the post. You can't insta-leech with Vaal Pact. ES leech with Ghost Reaver can still happen, it just can't be done instantly with Vaal Pact anymore. Even ES build characters in mediocre gear has more ES than life-based characters decked out in some of the best gear available with a retarded number of points invested into skills to do it, so it's only fair that there is some balance to that.

If there is one thing I'm really disappointed with it's the choice to not really give much of a boost to life-based characters. Unlike ES there are no life-based armors, so gaining life is significantly harder in comparison, yet the majority of the skill nodes give very little life with a lot more investment. That hurts in a lot of ways.
Last edited by Torayuu on May 18, 2017, 9:30:12 AM
"
Balkanbeton wrote:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST TRASH UPDATE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY KIND OF A GAME I COME ACTUALLY FROM DRAKENSANG ONLINE I SPEND THERE 15K € AND WAS PLAY IT FOR AROUND 3YEARS (19.459HOUR'S PLAYTIME BEST TANK IN 2014/15) BUT LEFT THE GAME ALSO BECAUSE OF TRASH UPADATE'S ! BUT THIS HERE IS EVEN MORE WORSE HOW YOU CAN LOWER THE ES OR OTHER NOTES JUST HOW I THINKIN MYSELF IF YOU PLAY EVEN YOUR STUPID GAME SELF ,IF YOU WALKIN AROUND WITH 15K ES OR 20K YOUR STILL A ONESHOT IN THE ARENA OR PVP TO A OFFENSIV LVL 80-85 PLAYER AS A lvl 100 -_- (EGOSHOTER CONFIRMED) !!!!
THERE IS SO MUCH TO FIX AND BALANCE BUT YOU NOOBS REALLY MAKE THIS TO US YOU ARE MUST BE TOTALLY AMATUER'S AND DEFENTLY NO HARDCORE GAMER'S ! YOUR GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD HOW YOU THINK ,THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST JOKE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL BALANCE SPECIALLY IN PvP !

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS AND DISGUTSING I COULD THROW UP !

I HOPE YOUR SHIT UPDATE WILL NEVER COME ,HATEFULL GRETTINGS ,I SEEN YOUR COMPANY NOW TAKE THE ROAD OF THE LOSER'S SIDE ACTUALLY YOU WAS ALLWAYS WALKIN THIS ROAD PFFF... YOU WILL NEVER REACH ANY KIND OF A EMOTIONAL STAGE IN THIS GAME NOT IN PVP OR PVE DOSEN'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU WILL UPDATE OR HOW NICE THE SKILLTREE WILL LOOK BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES BACK TO REAL BALANCE YOUR JUST SUCKS THERE IS NO WAY OR ANY KIND OF A POSSIBILITY TO PLAY A REAL TACTICAL MATCH PVP OR PVE IS THE SAME IS JUST FLAT AS TEXAS THERE IS NOTHING IS JUST SO FLAT THAT IS IT SAD AGAIN YOU GUYS YOU THINK YOU MADE A DEEP GAME HAH HAH I CAN ONLY LAUGHT ABOUT THIS !

YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY SOME BALLS TO MAKE CHANCES LIKE THIS ...HAVE FUN IN YOUR NOOBAS ZERO SKILL GAME
I WILL DEFNETLY STOP HERE THE GAME WHAT A WASTE TO MUCH TIME IS OVER AND NOTHING POSITIV HAPPEND ,BUT IN THE END WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A F2P BULLSHIT ,THIS IS NOT A MMORPG AND NOT A HACK & SLAY THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND SELL PEOPLE FOR STUPID ,PFHAHA IT DOESENT NOT EVEN EXISCT A PVP RANGLIST WITH WIN/LOSE WHY NOT BETTER CANCEL THE HOLE PVP OUT OF THE GAME

Words of absolute wisdom. I am in awe. Speechless. Lucky you.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Yo yo 100 page hype is real :))))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info