Energy Shield and Life

One thing I dont understand is why so many people that play this game think that being one shotted is a good thing, and if someone isnt being one shotted then they need a nerf.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
JungTzu wrote:
"
Balkanbeton wrote:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST TRASH UPDATE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY KIND OF A GAME I COME ACTUALLY FROM DRAKENSANG ONLINE I SPEND THERE 15K € AND WAS PLAY IT FOR AROUND 3YEARS (19.459HOUR'S PLAYTIME BEST TANK IN 2014/15) BUT LEFT THE GAME ALSO BECAUSE OF TRASH UPADATE'S ! BUT THIS HERE IS EVEN MORE WORSE HOW YOU CAN LOWER THE ES OR OTHER NOTES JUST HOW I THINKIN MYSELF IF YOU PLAY EVEN YOUR STUPID GAME SELF ,IF YOU WALKIN AROUND WITH 15K ES OR 20K YOUR STILL A ONESHOT IN THE ARENA OR PVP TO A OFFENSIV LVL 80-85 PLAYER AS A lvl 100 -_- (EGOSHOTER CONFIRMED) !!!!
THERE IS SO MUCH TO FIX AND BALANCE BUT YOU NOOBS REALLY MAKE THIS TO US YOU ARE MUST BE TOTALLY AMATUER'S AND DEFENTLY NO HARDCORE GAMER'S ! YOUR GAME IS NOT THAT GOOD HOW YOU THINK ,THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST JOKE WHEN IT COMES TO REAL BALANCE SPECIALLY IN PvP !

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS AND DISGUTSING I COULD THROW UP !

I HOPE YOUR SHIT UPDATE WILL NEVER COME ,HATEFULL GRETTINGS ,I SEEN YOUR COMPANY NOW TAKE THE ROAD OF THE LOSER'S SIDE ACTUALLY YOU WAS ALLWAYS WALKIN THIS ROAD PFFF... YOU WILL NEVER REACH ANY KIND OF A EMOTIONAL STAGE IN THIS GAME NOT IN PVP OR PVE DOSEN'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU WILL UPDATE OR HOW NICE THE SKILLTREE WILL LOOK BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES BACK TO REAL BALANCE YOUR JUST SUCKS THERE IS NO WAY OR ANY KIND OF A POSSIBILITY TO PLAY A REAL TACTICAL MATCH PVP OR PVE IS THE SAME IS JUST FLAT AS TEXAS THERE IS NOTHING IS JUST SO FLAT THAT IS IT SAD AGAIN YOU GUYS YOU THINK YOU MADE A DEEP GAME HAH HAH I CAN ONLY LAUGHT ABOUT THIS !

YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY SOME BALLS TO MAKE CHANCES LIKE THIS ...HAVE FUN IN YOUR NOOBAS ZERO SKILL GAME
I WILL DEFNETLY STOP HERE THE GAME WHAT A WASTE TO MUCH TIME IS OVER AND NOTHING POSITIV HAPPEND ,BUT IN THE END WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A F2P BULLSHIT ,THIS IS NOT A MMORPG AND NOT A HACK & SLAY THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND SELL PEOPLE FOR STUPID ,PFHAHA IT DOESENT NOT EVEN EXISCT A PVP RANGLIST WITH WIN/LOSE WHY NOT BETTER CANCEL THE HOLE PVP OUT OF THE GAME

Do you seriously play this game for PvP ? I'm laughing so hard haha

Do people seriously play this game as a wall street simulator? Im laughing even harder.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Poor balancing as always. GG
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Last edited by Ryce247 on May 18, 2017, 2:44:33 PM
"
Mef wrote:
These chages look like a stupid overnerf. I'm fine with changes to Vaal Pact and Zealot Oath, but what the hell are you doing with ES stats? I really hoped you were going to BUFF life-based builds to make em viable, not to NERF ES ones, because it's not ES builds are OP, it's life-build that are completely useless if one's going to make it to the end-game content. Who are you looking at, GGG? 25000 ES pre nerf? Really, GGG? I'm not a 24/7 player and can't afford 1500 ex worth of gear in a temp leage, though i am still able to make it to 90 on a new HC league. I havn't ever had a CI character with more then 11k ES, that was absolute maximum for me, and the gear on this char was really good, that i'v been farming for like a month.
Very disappointed.

Dont be sad, or upset...they are trying to bring balance. This isnt that huge as u think, like rather then put everything on ES, u may consider to use other defense mechanics or hybrid gear.

And yes it's the ES build that push u to the end game in the shortest way.

Wait for it! :)
Peace
"
Theres a video doing the rounds in GD that someone posted to try and prove that ES is overpowered at shaper.

The character had 8k ES and didnt once get hit to below 5k. At one point he dipped to 2.5k es due to making the mistake of standing in the degen beam for too long.

Aint no reason then why people cant do shaper with 4k HP, life regen and flasks.

He was playing a trapper so easily avoiding damage.

OK, probably just me being a noob, have not seen the video please link. And the guy is not using legacy gear cosing +100 ex. a piece like broken legacy vinktar either ?
Last edited by simoniknow on May 18, 2017, 9:25:34 AM
It feels like the original demo video-clip of "Thunderhorse", from Deathlock.
Why not remove CI and allow chaos resist to reach 100% (instead of 75). This allows players to choose how much to invest into life or ES but complete ES builds will have to now achieve 100% (or close to it) chaos resistance or else they will insta-rip, kinda like the life builds do today.

Just my .02
Last edited by scabchewer on May 18, 2017, 9:27:04 AM
Vaal pact needet that nerf ES was so op with it and more life to armors love it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFVsIqUt5U.

What about that kind of nerf when we're at it? Why not fusing CI and eldrich battery? Sounds like a perfect Idea!
Last edited by Ashandaar on May 18, 2017, 9:28:08 AM
I call complete removal of all ES builds , there will be no more end game viable ES build prolly besides Golemancer Elementalist .

And secondary its prolly going to be harder to roll tripple t1 regalias cuz 2 prefixes (t1flat +% ) get removed and 4 life es hybrid mods get added .

So harder to get a 600es regalia then now to get a 800+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info