Energy Shield and Life

What is the purpose of playing this game, if the developers somehow spoil everything?

People invest their time playing this game, becoming one of the most powerful, it finds what others have failed, and you ruin everything anyway?

What is the purpose of playing? And how do you think how much this will go? 10 or maybe 20 years in a row with the same some kind of nonsen?

When those things end with a balance? Why are improving upon some sort of nonsense and not just you create a more diverse game content? Engaged with their stupidity mtx instead devote more resources error management and content development.

Im leaving GGG / Community and the game it self.. Bye
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
why facetank when you 1shot everything anyways xD???
jeeeej!!
"
Kadivh wrote:
Lol at the people threatening to quit the game. It's all bullshit. It would've been good riddance though. Spoiled shit kids

lol spoiled dude your playing a free 2 play game son
The life changes are good, as are the hybrid changes and (IMO) the vaal pact/ghost reaver fixes.

I think the general values are a bit too far though, I was always advocating for a life buff more than an ES nerf on the forums and having played a fairly disgusting number of characters over the years i can say that high value ES characters without leech or regen stacking were actually pretty vulnerable. I'm worried how this will play out in reality as it looks like 30%-40% ish nerf to ES values across the board.

basically too many nerfs to interconnected systems in one go, i'd have been interested to know what just the VP/GR changes would have had in isolation first for example.

Still i love life builds and really don't play ES that often (more common recently due to OP) so its not gonna smash the game for me either way just don't want to see ES become completely nonviable as that isn't an improvement.
BTW wasn't energy shield exempt from any form of damage reduction, hence why it needed to be much higher than life to even be viable?
"
ThorTure wrote:
ABOUT FUC**NG TIME !
GET REKT ES FANBOYS. Welcome the moment when you have to actually play the game instead of facetanking everything

you can still facetank with life btw and also whats wrong with facetanking? isn't the point of this game to make original builds that fuckin wreck the game in random ways to you know make things fun instead of everyone dying like bitches all the time because they sneeze or blink seems legit hc foe life son
hmmm, looks better now :)
Hope, we will see more variety of builds now ! Kappa
Last edited by ZU3CO on May 18, 2017, 6:55:06 AM
Oh men. All about to s...t on ES changes, and forget, that it will be 3.0 BETA and there will be some things, that are not here - PANTHEON system :)
P.S. Just linking to reddit -> worthly to see
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6bt21p/before_flipping_your_shit_people_remember_the/
Last edited by BestiyaLV on May 18, 2017, 6:56:28 AM
i wonder if they actually played their own game. :(

IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info