Energy Shield and Life

● 3.0 will be maybe about communism. Everyone are equal but everyones have a big bag poop
Remove ES. Everyones will be equal. We can finally begin to build communism. I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not a ARPG/fun. Maybe Pantheon save us in HC, hm, I dont think, well, we will see. Do not be a victim of Hasty generalization: Diversity is important. Not to easy take 10k+Es for my build and be safe.
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Last edited by stastu on May 18, 2017, 3:27:47 PM
soooooo your nerfing es into the ground but not fixing life or the fact some endgame bosses can one shot you with 10k es ggg job ggg
"
mopeskie wrote:
so lets just fuck es because a small percentage of players are able to get 22 k es ?

thats daft ....

would love to know why u think ur average playerbase is that rich in game cureencey ?
thought this game was aimed as cAsual players was it not ?

rip new player base

The average player base was getting 20k+ Energy Shield with extremely high DPS vs the hardcore rich playerbase getting about 9k life with high dps. Life is basically almost useless as it is right now and armor is inferior to evasion and ES and is esentially worthless because you can't get the armor level up to a point of meaningful damage mitigation as ES provides far more eHP and evasion provides the ability to not take damage. Almost every build either recommends a CI build, or has a CI alternate build usually based on either ES, Evasion or ES/Evasion gear. Combine the fact that you can life leech circumventing the fact that you can't use a life flask and it makes Life/Armor pretty useless.

Just because you wanted to keep your OP easy street build doesn't mean it's BS.
25k? If you invest 3000 ex, let them have 25k. Normal Players have around 10k with the downside of no life flasks. If you have to go for special uniques, most of the time i have around 7k es with disci. We are not all rich fuckers. Every stupid RPG game is life based. Poe has finally a new nice play to poe. The biggest problem was vaal pact. remove it from es, i understand, but nerfing es to its death? Oh ya, low level es stays the same. We all know how strong es is in leveling area or low ilevel items. *applaus*

Life is easy to get and easy to play. es needs higher investment. BUFF LIFE AND DON'T NERF ES. If I want to play a life build i would go play D3 or any other game.
Now GG will remove one shot mechanics and make playstyle much more easy. D3 here we come. Xbox1 here we come. CASUALS HERE WE FUCKING COME.

if you think your system is broken, try to fix it and don't nerf it to is death.

rly sad move. and yes im es fanboy. uhhh another game where i can play life builds...
So what does life get? Just item changes and some more dodge chance? Is that it? Life/EV players are still screwed with these changes. No options on the right side of the tree added? So you nerf the hell out of ES and do nothing to life?

How is this balance?
"
JeanKB wrote:
"
KailJoric wrote:
Moral of the story is.... why don't Devs EVER simply just bump up the other powers to bring them more in line with the stated "OP" problem?

I mean seriously, the ONLY reason to not Buff everything else is because the Devs lack the ability to create content that remains challenging, so with all games, the Devs stick to the time honored tradition, despite the tradition hasn't worked once yet, of simply NERFing a skill/power/ability into the ground making it useless.

I simply wish that one, just one, gaming company would steer completely clear of NERFS. Their lame, nobody really likes them, those that do usually don't even use or bother with the thing that was NERFED and nobody really wins because it just drives paying/supportive players from the game.

Yeah, "very old school gamer" but doesn't even know what powercreep is. You're probably just a salty 12yo.

The reason why no dev won't do what you say is because almost nobody in the industry is dumb enough to think like you.

If GGG did as you say, we would be now playing with 900k HP characters that deal billions of damage per second, and bosses would need to have trillions of health to not be one-shotted.

can you get off your high horse and think for a second what did they fix in this post
I was liking this manifesto until I saw the Ghost Reaver change and I hope there are plenty of feedbacks in beta, for this not to be the last iteration of balance change on ES.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 17, 2017, 8:57:49 PM
"
Roji wrote:

The average player base was getting 20k+ Energy Shield with extremely high DPS vs the hardcore rich playerbase getting about 9k life with high dps.

BS, just BS. Don't watch 12h playing streamers and talk about the average player base
My girlfriend plays a 9k ES whispering ice build, so now she will have 5500 es? lmfao what? April fools is over bro's!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Rip build diversity in 3.0, i love this game but i'm not even excited about beta anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info