Energy Shield and Life

Another ridiculously heavy-handed change that does not actually benefit anyone. In fact, this essentially kills ES. Why, after reading these changes, would anyone make an ES character any more?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
EYYY BOIS did you even read you still can Leech with CI you just dont have VAAL PACT BUT Ghost Reaver + LL-Gem still works .... + better lowlvl CI crafting AKA you will still have your 6-7k ES self crafted Driedlake gear!

But i hope they change armour it is really by far the useless stat #1 :)
Last edited by retlom on May 17, 2017, 9:02:18 PM
How do you even get 20k es as an average player? Seriously, how? With occulist, I was barely reaching 9k. This was with a crystal belt providing about 100 es and a shield with 430 es and discpline. I had 186% invested in tree with 80% increased defenses from shield.
How do you even get 20k es as an average player? Seriously, how? With occulist, I was barely reaching 9k. This was with a crystal belt providing about 100 es and a shield with 430 es and discpline. I had 186% invested in tree with 80% increased defenses from shield.

Welcome to the era of block!
People really crying about this ? ES is like twice stronger than hp. Much bigger pool much smaller chance of being one shot more reaction time, additional potion slots. WTF is wrong with you Not to mention vaal pact bs this was imbalanced long enough.
OK, so you guys want us to play life chars, ROGER THAT. But whats the point of nerfing things to the ground in a pve game, and why not just remove es from the game lol.
So, have all the people who are complaining and whining not come to the realization that there's a beta where these changes will be tested? I keep reading about builds being ruined, new build won't work etc. I find that funny since you haven't even tried it nor are you playing on the beta client.

You kids and your wild ideas that GGG would ever do something like this and not test it before making it into the live client. Take a step back from the keyboard, wipe your tears, and chill; it's going to be okay.
I'm not sure how i feel about this but the hope for balance is real.
Give hard data to people they still only care about their char being nerfed, no hope for humanity there XD.
Well, highest char I've ever had is 76 and my current 72 is sitting at 1700 ES... don't care. Won't ever affect me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info