Energy Shield and Life

"
nomercy4you wrote:
Haha, all the crybabies. YMMD

"
I guess that is time to consider to play another game

"
I will play another game. GGG ruined PoE!

"
You guys are fucking bad at balance.

"
Nerfed ES to the ground

"
Well, the game was fun while it lasted. Seems like when fall of oriath is released, all my fun builds will be gone and I'll have zero reason left to play.

I can't get enough of this :D I know it is bad to be happy when others suffer, but if people can't read or understand the actual changes it is not my problem :D

And the best ones are those claiming not to be affected but still cry? LOL

"
i dont even build an ES character for once,all my char was life build, but this ES nerf is too much, no leech seriously?

I think theres actually a fairly large group of us that come to the forums to not only read the changes, but to read through the QQ for fun. I mean, anyone who has half decent sense knows these things could be changed in beta if the changes were too severe or not enough.

Its just like Shppy. Hes a guy on the feedback forum thats made multiple posts screaming about the DoT changes and we dont even have the final values or position of the nodes/keystones on the tree. He also hasnt taken into account the possibility for changes during the beta testing phase.
Gg no more es facetank. shit changes..
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Nerfing to the percent es roll flat es roll with combined ripping of vaal pact in essence kills es. This nerf is what it is will kill a lot of build diversity since a lot of es based builds ahem bows and such rarely get above 5-6k. Now this will limit these builds. Looking at this nerfing vaal pact combined with reduced energy shield in total will deplete low end builds that rely on these factors of decent bases for energy shield. This will shift the meta however, 1/2 es nerf to charicters that rely on tripple mechanic for survival is a bit overkill. Nerfing vaal pact should not come with the nerfing of hybred armor bases at the same time.
so lets just fuck es because a small percentage of players are able to get 22 k es ?

thats daft ....

would love to know why u think ur average playerbase is that rich in game cureencey ?
thought this game was aimed as cAsual players was it not ?

rip new player base
I love how everyone's all mad. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in my Kaom's like "Waddup, I got a big rock."

Btw, if you want to leech cheese, just go 2h/Kaom's zerker. You can deal plenty enough damage noncrit, and if you go the ungodly route and go Hegemony's Kaomdunk with a Meganerd's Girdle and some serious armor/life gear, you're basically unkillable while still clearing maps like no one's business.
"
Hizsoo wrote:
If there isn't a notable behind CI that grants more ES that what will make the major difference between CI, Low Life and hybrid?

None! Double mings low-life will be strictly superior to all CI builds. Hybrid will have more survivability with one chaos-resist item than CI will by stacking mirror-worthy items. There's literally no excuse not to go low-life under these changes. Don't you love """balance"""?
Last edited by Hemmingfish on May 17, 2017, 8:50:09 PM
Just started playing this game for 2 weeks. but when i read the nerf to a build i was going to make i already feel like quitting asap. same old minds of people who dont play and has no knowledge of balancing the game well like in diablo 3, they nerf the usable/end game and keep the bad ones bad or worse make them suck more. same issue they wont make the trash items usable to compensate and diversify the builds and characters, nerfing items is much easier than buffing old items because lazy and fattening up is much easier. the people who are happy with the ES nerf well we all know why they are commenting like that, envy leads to being vindictive. i guess i was wrong with this game, its just the same like blizzard. nerf all best in slot, leave crap items just the same. fudge men! what a waste of time and a big disappointment. devs like this never learn they just drag the game down because of their stupidity.. what a waste!
We tried to warn you all about the dangers of power-creep. Why should we bother to try to help you fix the problems caused by mistakes we warned you not to make?
"
leehanz1982 wrote:
Just started playing this game for 2 weeks. but when i read the nerf to a build i was going to make i already feel like quitting asap. same old minds of people who dont play and has no knowledge of balancing the game well like in diablo 3, they nerf the usable/end game and keep the bad ones bad or worse make them suck more. same issue they wont make the trash items usable to compensate and diversify the builds and characters, nerfing items is much easier than buffing old items because lazy and fattening up is much easier. the people who are happy with the ES nerf well we all know why they are commenting like that, envy leads to being vindictive. i guess i was wrong with this game, its just the same like blizzard. nerf all best in slot, leave crap items just the same. fudge men! what a waste of time and a big disappointment. devs like this never learn they just drag the game down because of their stupidity.. what a waste!

totally
life kidos talking about crybabies lol. you were crying about how op es for past year. thats funny to see how highest chracters of life fanboys not even 95+. dont worry , even with new es i will clear maps x5 times faster than you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info