Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

why did they not just have a POE official twitch page that you can subscribe to? it would make things easier no?
"
protoss001 wrote:
why did they not just have a POE official twitch page that you can subscribe to? it would make things easier no?

Twitch Prime Promotion is free, and PoE's official Twitch channel didnt stream anything since exactly 2 years.

Twitch Prime offers a free sub, so you shouldn't waste it to a channel you don't like to
thanks for the advice but a subscription is $5 every month going to support the developers (I would like to think) well, actually $4 since twitch gets his cut.

and I do understand that with each free "amazon prime trial" and linking it to poe they get the bounty bonus meanwhile attaining additional support from twitch/amazon but I do believe a more structured strategy should have been deployed.

I am only trying to find ways to help of course and honestly, my recurring twitch prime sub hasn't been used in months it would be nice to send some extra resources to the devs :)

Promotion UP??
Its not up in the UK yet as of 3pm 23/05 well not according to my twitch prime page.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Signed up, credit card etc.
Not getting MTX's..!??
Anyone else?
same no go here. i wish they posted the exact time. Currently its 11AM PST May 23rd. I would have thought the promotion would have been active.
21:45 may 23 still nothing ... soooooo is there still hope for something ?
still hoping!
its working booooooooois

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info