Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

Yeaa locking out 90% of your players from a promo is a good way to stay afloat. What's next? are you gonna secretly spend our money on porting the game to a new platform instead of making the pc version better? oh waaaait. I'm in! Let me pay you 10$ for some mtx others get for free!
Well I'm happy with this, needed some purple for my mtx. A fair bit of clicking but got it done in the end. Thanks PoE for this. x
"
"
"
What crisis? I saw that people who can use Twitch Prime would get some free purple MTXes that were below league reward quality and I was like "cool" and if I wasn't going to get them my response would be "oh well". I come on to the forums and see people frothing at the mouth and hurling accusations at GGG. This isn't a crisis, its petulant children acting out.

Seriously I would respect GGG more if they clamped down on this bullshit instead of trying to jump out of their skin and get more giveaways going to appease these degenerates.

I think you need to go to a psychiator.

It's psychiatrist [Removed by Support]

No need to be rude towards players sir
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Such cosmetics do not worth my time and nerves to work with shitty Amazon and Twitch Prime.
Most retarded registration and account linking I ever seen -_-
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Yeaa locking out 90% of your players from a promo is a good way to stay afloat. What's next? are you gonna secretly spend our money on porting the game to a new platform instead of making the pc version better? oh waaaait. I'm in! Let me pay you 10$ for some mtx others get for free!

So true. Hey GGG, make upvotes real on your forums
Why was this only a Limited Time Promo code if Twitch prime is a monthly sub?
Woot. No more rewards? Make it again pls! I wasted 20 min of my life to complete a registration!
God damn, i missed this once this was active, will there be anymore of this in the future? those pink portals looks so pretty,

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info