Path of Exile and Twitch Prime Set To Partner Up Next Week!

is it up now? i mean i can get it now?

cuz tittle says next week
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
Hi, i already linked my poe account with my twitch account (prime)
how am i able to claim the effect?
tried to check in the microtransaction stash but i got nothing
thank you
"
irazz1234 wrote:
thank you

I had the same question. When I went to Twitch's blog about this, they say it starts 5/23/17.

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-draw-your-sword-in-path-of-exile-559a9fc43e71
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on May 22, 2017, 8:30:37 PM
"
irazz1234 wrote:
thank you

Where you did this? I can't find poe link on twitch.
Nevermind. It was on this site in settings section.
Last edited by Perdulkin on May 23, 2017, 12:14:27 AM
So I've signed up to amazon prime (got a free trial) and signed up to twitch prime too through amazon prime, linked my poe account to twitch but not sure how to get the microtransactions, anyone else managed to do this yet?
IGN: The_Nutcase
still waiting for how to claim the effects :O
"
You can link your account to Twitch here or by going to My Account > Manage Account > Twitch. Once the promotion is live you'll need to revisit this link to authorize new permissions on your account to redeem the microtransactions. In our announcement post we'll have an easy step-by-step guide to follow.

"
It's 8pm Tuesday in NZ right now, so the work day is already over. The promotion goes live during our work day tomorrow. (It will still be the 23rd in the US at that time).

From Bex on Reddit
Last edited by Essindra on May 23, 2017, 4:24:29 AM
Did anyone get this microtransactions?
"
oLp.Music wrote:
Did anyone get this microtransactions?

nope
When & How

"It's 8pm Tuesday in NZ right now, so the work day is already over. The promotion goes live during our work day tomorrow. (It will still be the 23rd in the US at that time)."

"You can link your account to Twitch here or by going to My Account > Manage Account > Twitch. Once the promotion is live you'll need to revisit this link to authorize new permissions on your account to redeem the microtransactions. In our announcement post we'll have an easy step-by-step guide to follow."

,3 hours ago, by Bex_GGG on reddit

Im feeling really disappointed they announce talk about this on reddit but not on the forum homepage :(
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on May 23, 2017, 7:25:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info