Changes to the Labyrinth

Still mandatory, still sucks, still wont set foot in it.

I hate that I am still forced to do it.

Please please please make it optional content and make Ascendancy points separate to the Lab.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
the lab is the most annoying part in the game, and you keep 4 versions of that...
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.
A very sad day for me - This is honestly one of the most pathetic things I have seen persisted.
Like, it was on the table to buy hats and actually do this enchanting thing properly as a good source of orbs. That's going to be gone so that these players who can't build a proper defensive characters can have free ascendancy points and never touch it again and then these guys looking for an easy way to make orbs can do it with these paper patchbuild characters? I don't like that.
I just want to add that GGG has a great opportunity here to please a large portion of the player base by separating ascendancy points from the lab. I mean, we're going to be killing gods now right? You couldn't ask for a better lore fit for ascension (to godhood, basically) than by killing the gods themselves. I know that the pantheon system will be tied to the god killing but can't we work in the ascendancy points with it somehow? Makes more sense from a lore perspective than a one-off trap filled labyrinth anyways. Just a thought.
Last edited by VigilanteCat on May 16, 2017, 1:33:55 AM
This is heart breaking as a hardcore player :'(

Thought I'd found a perfect diablo 2 sequel but now it's all going to become lab based and everything is terrible. Sad, sad news...
I actually enjoy the lab. However, i do believe removing the cruel and merciless trials all together would be for the best. 6 normal trials and uber trials would be far better. All current players have played through all the trials countless times. Remember when you had to do all trials on each new character too? we have done enough trials i think. As for the new players, i believe the first 6 trials in normal should have the players get the gist of the traps in the labyrinth.

Please remove the cruel and merciless lab requirements all together. Just make the labyrinth accessible when one has reached the required quest or point in the story in the cruel and merciless difficulties.
Nice
lab is the most detested part of poe.. why.. LATENCY

huge swathe of the world are on WIRELESS..

my latency starts at 50.. minimum..

a lot of the world have no access to TELEPHONE LINES.. a FACT..

thats why its so hated, poe on predictive is tolerable, but lab just exaggerates the vericode engine.

sad.. LAB STILL exists in 10
+1 for the separation of Ascendancy Points from the lab... Seriously, make the lab challenging and rewarding in a way that doesn't involves getting Ascendancy Points, which are mandatory for all characters... The main issue that made people dislike the lab, is the fact that you locked an important feature behind an extremely frustrating experience...

How about making us unlock Ascendancy Points by doing those trials, instead of running through the lab for them? It would at least make people feel less bored when having to complete those trials...

GGG has the power to make the game better for everybody, but for some reason, refuses to see the problem...

Spoiler
Inb4 Ascendancy Points requiring that you to do Uber Atziri runs to get them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info